Deus-Ex Human Revolution: REFRESHED!

Post your comments about official MTBS game reviews here.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

By Neil Schneider

Please note that the HD3D image captures in this review are a little blurry because of how we captured the images.  This is only intended as a sampling of the 3D implementation, and is not reflective of the game's potential clarity.  While much of the original Deus-Ex review is intact, this is a refreshed version that includes updated findings for HD3D, and a new section for Nvidia's GeForce 3D Vision as a result of their latest game patch.

Read full article...
cybereality

Re: Deus-Ex Human Revolution: REFRESHED!

Post by cybereality »

Why are these screenshots still not impressing me. I am going to reserve final judgement until I see the game with my own eyes, but I can't help but feel this was a missed opportunity.
mkultra333
Cross Eyed!

Post by mkultra333 »

I bought this a few days ago on special. After some initial trouble getting stereo to work with Nvidia 3DVision, I finally sorted it out.

To be honest, I needn't have bothered. This game has about the weakest stereoscopic depth I've seen. They've hobbled the system so you can't adjust the convergence, and it's hard to tell the difference between maximum depth and no depth at all. It might be a good game, I don't know, but if you're in it for the stereo, don't bother.

The exceptions are the menus and hud, which pop out very nicely, and your current weapon tends to have a lot of depth emphasis. But I play s3d for the environments, and here they're almost totally flat.

A really poor s3d implementation. Not buggy, just a waste of time.
Silverio
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Silverio »

285.62,you can`t turn on in game 3d options and i think i know why you use them,xD
Neil

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

By Neil Schneider AMD HD3D – REFRESHED! Please note that the HD3D image captures in this review are a little blurry because of how we captured the images.  This is only intended as a sampling of the 3D implementation, and is not reflective of the game's potential clarity.  While much of the original Deus-Ex review is intact, this is a refreshed version that includes updated findings for HD3D, and a new section for Nvidia's GeForce 3D Vision as a result of their latest game patch. IntroductionGeneral ReviewAMD's HD3DNvidia GeForce 3D ...

Return to “MTBS Game Review User Remarks”