Back From 3D Biz-Ex, New iZ3D Driver!

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

Hello everyone!

I?m back from 3D Biz-Ex, and what can I say...it was AWESOME!

Just about everyone in the industry was there, and I had the privilege of meeting the top people at RealD, Dolby Laboratories, DDD, Mitsubishi, Sensio, TD Vision Corp, and many, many more.

MTBS has earned a lot of positive respect, and it is all due to your hard work, so please keep it up.

In addition to having a string of interviews lined up, stay tuned at MTBS for big announcements along the way. For example, iZ3D has released a beta of their 1.05 driver, and you can get it in our downloads section.

We will be putting the speaker presentations online when they are available, and I think that when you see them, you will agree that our industry has a very exciting future ahead!

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Hello everyone! I?m back from 3D Biz-Ex, and what can I say…it was AWESOME! Just about everyone in the industry was there, and I had the privilege of meeting the top people at RealD, Dolby Laboratories, DDD, Mitsubishi, Sensio, TD Vision Corp, and many, many more. MTBS has earned a lot of positive respect, and it is all due to your hard work, so please keep it up. In addition to having a string of interviews lined up, stay tuned at MTBS for big announcements along the way. For example, iZ3D has released a beta of their 1.05 driver, and you can get ...

Return to “MTBS News”