April Fools!

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

April Fools!

Post by PressBot »

Hello everyone!

April Fools Day is upon us! Read today’s blog and post your favorite prankster stories. Are you into whoopy cushions, or do you prefer the more direct approach? Did you ever commit a prank so devious, so...ingenious...that someone out there will never be the same? We want to read about it! Just make sure it’s in decent taste and nobody got hurt.

Read my contribution in the blog by clicking on NEWS and then MTBS BLOG at the top of the screen. Then click on the direct forum link to make your contribution to the archive of prankster history.

Or, you can see how Sharky got me HERE[/b]!!

EDIT: Even NVIDIA got into the fun! Official NVIDIA stereo drivers were released today and are in our downloads section.

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

April Fools!

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Hello everyone! April Fools Day is upon us! Read today’s blog and post your favorite prankster stories. Are you into whoopy cushions, or do you prefer the more direct approach? Did you ever commit a prank so devious, so…ingenious…that someone out there will never be the same? We want to read about it! Just make sure it’s in decent taste and nobody got hurt. Read my contribution in the blog by clicking on NEWS and then MTBS BLOG at the top of the screen. Then click on the direct forum link to make your contribution to ...

Return to “MTBS News”