MuchMusic, Gears of War, TDVision News!

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

As originally feared, MuchMusic broadcast a portion of my age revealing ambush at the EVOLUTION: 30 Years of Computer Games exhibit from a few weeks ago. You can sample it here:

Some more interesting news from Epic Games: looks like we are going to start seeing a series of Gears of War novels! Epic Games and Del Rey, an imprint of Ballantine Books at the Random House Publishing Group, have joined forces and announced plans to publish three Gears of War novels.

The first novel is called "Gears of War: The Battle of Aspho Fields". Written by #1 New York Times bestselling author Karen Traviss, it will go on sale on October 28th, 2008. Most of her books have revolved around the Star Wars universe to date, so the Gears of War material should be a natural extension of her work. I will have some more exciting Epic Games news to share later this month.

On the S-3D front, TDVision’s Director of Marketing, Ethan Schur, will be speaking at the LATV conference on July 30th, 11:45AM. He will be demonstrating their TDVCodec and their efforts to bring 3D HDTV content to the home. You can learn more HERE[/b].

Looks like our Caption Contest[/b] has really taken off! Keep it up!

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

As originally feared, MuchMusic broadcast a portion of my age revealing ambush at the EVOLUTION: 30 Years of Computer Games exhibit from a few weeks ago. You can sample it here: Some more interesting news from Epic Games: looks like we are going to start seeing a series of Gears of War novels! Epic Games and Del Rey, an imprint of Ballantine Books at the Random House Publishing Group, have joined forces and announced plans to publish three Gears of War novels. The first novel is called “Gears of War: The Battle of Aspho Fields”. Written by #1 New York Times ...

Return to “MTBS News”