Despicable Me, Driver Updates, U-Decide Thanks!

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

Anyone out there have any minions they can spare?  MTBS finally saw Despicable Me this weekend, and we are glad we did!  Just prior to the movie, we were talking about whether or not it was still important for MTBS to do 3D movie reviews, and we got our answer!

ImageImageImage

Stereoscopic 3D PC gamers can rejoice that DDD and Nvidia have both released updated stereoscopic 3D drivers.  DDD's TriDef 3D 4.2.5 adds some extra game profiles and fixes some graphics corruption and mouse cursor issues.  Nvidia's new stereo drivers have added support for Optoma 3D projectors, and Nvidia's new 3D Vision Surround (multimonitor support).
Read full article...
WheatstoneHolmes
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: Despicable Me, Driver Updates, U-Decide Thanks!

Post by WheatstoneHolmes »

When I watch the Despicable Me trailer (downloaded from http://www.biohemmet.se) I always pause it when the tip of the ship points out of the screen!

I'd say there is about 3 inches of pop-out on my 19" Stereomirror rig and maybe a bit more on the 22" iZ3D monitor!

I also saw the trailer on the big screen in 3D and the roller coaster part is fantastic! (and I don't like roller coasters!)

I have to agree, if the movie is 3D then they should make it 3D, there will always be people that watch it in 2D later on when the DVD or Blu Ray comes out so please movie studios, don't be afraid to pop our eyes out!

Go big or go home!
:polarized
I came here to chew bubblegum and to see 3D...and I'm all out of bubblegum!
-----------------------
Me on YouTube, you watch: http://www.youtube.com/user/WheatstoneHolmes
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Despicable Me

Anyone out there have any minions they can spare?  MTBS finally saw Despicable Me this weekend, and we are glad we did!  Just prior to the movie, we were talking about whether or not it was still important for MTBS to do 3D movie reviews, and we got our answer!

DDD iZ3D Nvidia

Stereoscopic 3D PC gamers can rejoice that DDD and Nvidia have both released updated stereoscopic 3D drivers.  DDD's TriDef 3D 4.2.5 adds some extra game profiles and fixes some graphics corruption and mouse cursor issues.  Nvidia's new stereo drivers have added support for Optoma 3D projectors, and Nvidia's new 3D Vision Surround (multimonitor support).

Return to “MTBS News”