BringBack3DV - Easy automatic 3D Vision installer for the newest NVIDIA drivers

Robert256
Two Eyed Hopeful

Re: BringBack3DV - Easy automatic 3D Vision installer for the newest NVIDIA drivers

Post by Robert256 »

Pauldusler wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:24 am Another question which comes to my mind is how did you extract the Geforce driver setup? For me this was pretty cumbersome to make this work as the regular .NET / C# solutions all failed for this particular file (SharpCompress and 7zip C# wrapper). In the end only the console version of 7zip worked for me but this also meant that I didn't have much control about it. I just start the console application via .Net, pass the Geforce file to it as command line parameter and wait until the process closes again.
Hi Paul, I had the same problem, and also solved it by running 7za.exe :D

Cheers!
skyrimer
Certif-Eyed!

Re: BringBack3DV - Easy automatic 3D Vision installer for the newest NVIDIA drivers

Post by skyrimer »

So today I tried this and it isn't working for me. Downloaded the latest driver and also tried with 44.75 non DCH, download bringback3dv, placed both on c:\temp, and run bringback3dv.exe. It starts unpacking the drivers, and shows a message that now nvidia drivers will install. I see the nvidia driver message pop up, and only for a second I can see the nvidia driver install message, but then it dissappears never to show up again. I tried clicking on setup.exe on temp folder, and the same thing happens, windows shows a message saying that "nvidia install application" will make changes to my computer, i click yes, nvidia driver install message appears, 1 second of the install menu, then it dissappears. I'm on windows 10 1809, nvidia 442.50 drivers currently.
ASUS PG278QR Monitor
Windows 10 1809
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @3.60ghz
Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4 3200 PC4-25600 16GB 2x8GB CL16
MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX
Corsair RM650 650W 80 Plus Gold
SSD M.2 2280 500GB
Gigabyte 2080 ti gaming oc
VR: Pimax 8k & Index controllers
skyrimer
Certif-Eyed!

Post by skyrimer »

Ok, so I finally got it working. Since I remembered your old driver packages and the old method to use them, first I unzipped the nvidia drivers manually, and then moved bringback3dv.exe and 445.87-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe to that folder and run the bringback3dv.exe on the nvidia drivers, and apparently it patched the files correctly. Now when it asked me to install the drivers it did so just fine including the 3d vision option, then installed 3d vision drivers and everything is working great with the latest drivers (tested with one game), huge thanks for this, I don't know what happened exactly and but this method worked.
ASUS PG278QR Monitor
Windows 10 1809
MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX
SSD M.2 2280 500GB
spin1
Cross Eyed!

Post by spin1 »

What about for non Win 10 users (Win 8.1, Win 7)? I use Win 8.1 64-bit myself and am wondering if I should just keep using the auto install from the 3D Fix Manager program? The thing is, the program has to manually be updated to work with any new driver that gets released so that's a lot of work on the developer and it won't get updated each time (for eg. 3D Fix Manager is still using v442.19 which has 4 newer drivers ahead of it as of today's date)? I'm not really concerned about always using new drivers especially if everything's working good and there are no important updates or additions to the a new driver but I'm still curious...
Robert256
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Robert256 »

spin1 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:16 am What about for non Win 10 users (Win 8.1, Win 7)? I use Win 8.1 64-bit myself and am wondering if I should just keep using the auto install from the 3D Fix Manager program? The thing is, the program has to manually be updated to work with any new driver that gets released so that's a lot of work on the developer and it won't get updated each time (for eg. 3D Fix Manager is still using v442.19 which has 4 newer drivers ahead of it as of today's date)? I'm not really concerned about always using new drivers especially if everything's working good and there are no important updates or additions to the a new driver but I'm still curious...
Just read the first post in this thread. Should work on all systems.
a31632
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by a31632 »

skyrimer wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:53 am Ok, so I finally got it working. Since I remembered your old driver packages and the old method to use them, first I unzipped the nvidia drivers manually, and then moved bringback3dv.exe and 445.87-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe to that folder and run the bringback3dv.exe on the nvidia drivers, and apparently it patched the files correctly. Now when it asked me to install the drivers it did so just fine including the 3d vision option, then installed 3d vision drivers and everything is working great with the latest drivers (tested with one game), huge thanks for this, I don't know what happened exactly and but this method worked.
I just updated from DCH 442.50 to DCH 445.87 on my Windows 10 1909 laptop.
I had to use DDU and manually copy the .dat file in a manually created NVIDIA folder in the ProgramData directory. I did after this exactly what you described and it patched and installed perfectly. I had my control panel with 3D options in it. I got the 3D activated by using the 3D fix manager and not using the Wizard to set it up but instead use the option for express setup.
Maybe this was needed because I use DCH drivers instead of standard but all works great as before in 442.50. All games, PowerDVD etc. in great 3D! Thanks again for this tool that makes everything do much easier.
skyrimer
Certif-Eyed!

Post by skyrimer »

a31632 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:51 pm
skyrimer wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:53 am Ok, so I finally got it working. Since I remembered your old driver packages and the old method to use them, first I unzipped the nvidia drivers manually, and then moved bringback3dv.exe and 445.87-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe to that folder and run the bringback3dv.exe on the nvidia drivers, and apparently it patched the files correctly. Now when it asked me to install the drivers it did so just fine including the 3d vision option, then installed 3d vision drivers and everything is working great with the latest drivers (tested with one game), huge thanks for this, I don't know what happened exactly and but this method worked.
I just updated from DCH 442.50 to DCH 445.87 on my Windows 10 1909 laptop.
I had to use DDU and manually copy the .dat file in a manually created NVIDIA folder in the ProgramData directory. I did after this exactly what you described and it patched and installed perfectly. I had my control panel with 3D options in it. I got the 3D activated by using the 3D fix manager and not using the Wizard to set it up but instead use the option for express setup.
Maybe this was needed because I use DCH drivers instead of standard but all works great as before in 442.50. All games, PowerDVD etc. in great 3D! Thanks again for this tool that makes everything do much easier.
Glad I could be of help :)

I'm having a problem with the red warning message on Resident Evil 2 in 3D and other games, while bloodstained and more work just fine, I used an old trick where by going to Nvidia Inspector and setting "preferred refresh rate" to "use the 3d application setting" removes the red warning message and now 3d is fine, but this didn't happen before. I reinstalled BringBack3DV again, this times using DDU just in case, but it still happens. That trick fixes it, but I don't know why this happens now.
ASUS PG278QR Monitor
Windows 10 1809
MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX
SSD M.2 2280 500GB
Pauldusler
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by Pauldusler »

Robert256 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:42 pm Hi Paul,
To find the OS version, I use the RtlGetVersion function in ntdll.dll to get the build number.

Best regards, Robert
Hi Robert. Getting the build number works via calling ntdll.dll from C# / .NET but it wasn't what I expected to get. Thought I would get something like 1903 / 1909 etc.
How did you map the build number to the Release ID? Do we have to do this manually or is there some ready-to use functionality in a dll as well?

Thanks and cheers!
Pauldusler
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by Pauldusler »

skyrimer wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:37 pm
I'm having a problem with the red warning message on Resident Evil 2 in 3D and other games, while bloodstained and more work just fine, I used an old trick where by going to Nvidia Inspector and setting "preferred refresh rate" to "use the 3d application setting" removes the red warning message and now 3d is fine, but this didn't happen before. I reinstalled BringBack3DV again, this times using DDU just in case, but it still happens. That trick fixes it, but I don't know why this happens now.
Beta 3 of 3DFM fixes the red message by the same fix you applied manually. It seems only monitors are affected which are capable of 144 hz or higher. Stereo refresh rate 120hz isn't forced correctly any more for drivers beyond 425.31 which makes them run 144hz in 3D mode if driver profile setting was set to "highest refresh rate available". Setting it to "application controlled" indeed fixes it.
Robert256
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Robert256 »

Pauldusler wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:51 am
To find the OS version, I use the RtlGetVersion function in ntdll.dll to get the build number.

Best regards, Robert
Hi Robert. Getting the build number works via calling ntdll.dll from C# / .NET but it wasn't what I expected to get. Thought I would get something like 1903 / 1909 etc.
How did you map the build number to the Release ID? Do we have to do this manually or is there some ready-to use functionality in a dll as well?

Thanks and cheers!
Hi Paul,

It's easy to convert:
First check if it is Windows 10, then check the build number:

if (win_buildnr < 18362) sprintf(winver, "Windows 10 1809 (or lower)");
if (win_buildnr == 18362) sprintf(winver, "Windows 10 1903");
if (win_buildnr == 18363) sprintf(winver, "Windows 10 1909");
if (win_buildnr >= 18364) sprintf(winver, "Windows 10 2004 (or higher)");

Also see here, if you need more:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template: ... 0_versions

Best regards, Robert
skyrimer
Certif-Eyed!

Post by skyrimer »

Pauldusler wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:00 am
skyrimer wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:37 pm
Beta 3 of 3DFM fixes the red message by the same fix you applied manually. It seems only monitors are affected which are capable of 144 hz or higher. Stereo refresh rate 120hz isn't forced correctly any more for drivers beyond 425.31 which makes them run 144hz in 3D mode if driver profile setting was set to "highest refresh rate available". Setting it to "application controlled" indeed fixes it.
Understood now, thanks.
ASUS PG278QR Monitor
Windows 10 1809
MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX
SSD M.2 2280 500GB
Pauldusler
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by Pauldusler »

Robert256 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:16 pm
Pauldusler wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:51 am

Best regards, Robert

Thanks and cheers!
Hi Paul,

It's easy to convert:
First check if it is Windows 10, then check the build number:

if (win_buildnr < 18362) sprintf(winver, "Windows 10 1809 (or lower)");
if (win_buildnr == 18362) sprintf(winver, "Windows 10 1903");
if (win_buildnr == 18363) sprintf(winver, "Windows 10 1909");
if (win_buildnr >= 18364) sprintf(winver, "Windows 10 2004 (or higher)");

Also see here, if you need more:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template: ... 0_versions

Best regards, Robert
Thanks again! So we have to do the mapping on our own but that's ok as long as we can find the info easily in Wikipedia.
tehax
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by tehax »

For me as 3D movie viewer this solution do not work for me. I only get side by side view. I am on win 1909, 1050TI and use MPC-BE with madvr 113. Nvidia GRD version does not matter.
Pauldusler
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by Pauldusler »

AARP41298 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:23 pm Hello, after de installation of 3dvision i got an error "failed to release D3DDev", i follow the instructions step by step. (like other i got the false-positive with Malware Fighter)
I will test the solution above me

Edit: Exec "BringBack3DV" as admin, i think the first time i only doble clicked it, my bad :v

My specs:
Gtx960 4gb
win10 1909
I just found out what causes the "Failed to release D3DDev". At least for me this happens when trying to run the 3D Vision Setup wizard and MSI AfterBurner / RivaTuner Statistics Server Overlay is enabled to show e.g. frames per second / gpu load etc.
I stumbled accross this when I installed driver 425.31 where I really didn't expect any errors. Maybe other overlay software can cause crashes, too. But at least for this case I'll add a check in 3DFM which warns the user that RivaTuner Statistics is still running and might cause a crash in 3D Vision setup wizard.
Robert256
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Robert256 »

tehax wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:17 am For me as 3D movie viewer this solution do not work for me. I only get side by side view. I am on win 1909, 1050TI and use MPC-BE with madvr 113. Nvidia GRD version does not matter.
With Nvidia Stereoscopic Player it works flawlessly on my 1909 64 bit. Did you use DDU? Did you use the Standard driver? DCH drivers don't work. What exactly were the steps you used?
tehax
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by tehax »

I use standard drivers, cleaned with DDU. Beside Powerdvd 17 works and switch into 3D mode but not with my used player mpc-be and madvr. When 3D movie will start mpc-be crash immediately. I do not use nvidia stereoscopc player and powerdvd (due to hardware limits). So something is missing for the using of mpc-be and madvr i do not know what.
Joker18
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Joker18 »

MadVR does not do good with 3Dvision. You either disable 3d for the app or use a different codec.
3D Gamer using Avegant Glyph & LG 65E6V
No hidden talents.
Lundamyrstrollet
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Lundamyrstrollet »

Thanks soo much for this... Tried on 2 PCs with 1903 and 1909, works great, only the NV 3D Setup Wizard shows the known "Failed to release D3DDev" Window,
which isnt a Problem with Pauls 3D Fix Managers fast setup Option, even the disabling of the NV overlay is working since i try that half a year ago...GJ
Pure Mana Supreme
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Pure Mana Supreme »

Does Stereoscopic Player work correctly on 1903 with this fix? I too had the red text bug pertaining to 144 Hz refresh rate and reverted to 1809 because of that and Stereoscopic Player no longer continuing to work correctly on 1903. Have these issues been resolved and what's the best latest driver to use? Thanks!
Ashkaan
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Ashkaan »

Hey guys, thanks so much for the work. This isn't working for me and I'm wondering if anyone can help troubleshoot.
With driver 425.31 (without patching since it has 3D Vision) both 3D Vision and 3d Blu-rays work.
With any patched driver (I've tested at least 10x) 3D Vision works, but 3D Blu-Ray doesn't.
I noticed something interesting when I went to install 425.31 again, the version of 3D Vision is old and it's missing the Controller Driver. I'm not sure if this relates to the symptom that I'm having, but this is the case going from any patched version to this unpatched version.
I just want to watch 3D Movies again.. if anyone can give me any direction, I would greatly appreciate it.
PS: I've tried different Blu-ray apps and the ones that worked with 425, don't work with any patched version in the same way. The movie plays, but without 3D (and I suspect it's because the app doesn't think that it's supported so it doesn't even bother trying).
RS422
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by RS422 »

Stereoscopic Player shows 3D movies without problems. But I watch movies from PC ("iso" images from Blu-ray 3D discs). Not from standalone 3D Blu-ray player. In Stereoscopic Player I choose "Pageflipping" or "3DVision" options - both worked.
Ashkaan
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Ashkaan »

Thanks. Ya, I have that and couldn’t get it working either. I think I’m just going to buy a standalone media player. It might be because I have an RTX 2080 Super.
Robert256
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Robert256 »

Ashkaan wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:01 pm Hey guys, thanks so much for the work. This isn't working for me and I'm wondering if anyone can help troubleshoot.
You could start by telling exactly what steps you followed. Hard to troubleshoot with only vague information...
Ashkaan
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Ashkaan »

Yes, I followed the exact steps in the first post. I patched each of the test driver version (I tried 10x of them from 436.30 to 445.87). I installed the driver from the exe (Command Prompt shows and I followed the steps to install the patched driver along with the second installer for 3D Vision). I tried both restarting and not before testing out a 3D Blu-ray. The movie will either display in 2D no matter what I do in the app or it will try to display the 3D in an unhelpful format (like SBS) instead of sending a truly "frame-packed" version to my display. In one app, I can choose "frame-packed", but it says it's unsupported.

On any driver that came stock with 3D Vision (so any BEFORE 425.31), I install it normally (clean install always) and open any (of a handful that usually work) 3D Blu-ray application. It immediately sends the "frame-packed" signal to my display and all is well.
tehax
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by tehax »

I followed exact your steps. Fact is that during the driver installation i get no option to select 3D Vision driver. I have also no 3D Controller. I tried installation with and without 3D capable beamer or tv. As i wrote before 3D beamer switch into 3D mode but i only get SBS 3D view with mpc-be and madvr. I need madvr because i want to use Digital Tone Mapping.
tehax
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by tehax »

Ashkaan wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:00 pm Yes, I followed the exact steps in the first post. I patched each of the test driver version (I tried 10x of them from 436.30 to 445.87). I installed the driver from the exe (Command Prompt shows and I followed the steps to install the patched driver along with the second installer for 3D Vision). I tried both restarting and not before testing out a 3D Blu-ray. The movie will either display in 2D no matter what I do in the app or it will try to display the 3D in an unhelpful format (like SBS) instead of sending a truly "frame-packed" version to my display. In one app, I can choose "frame-packed", but it says it's unsupported.

On any driver that came stock with 3D Vision (so any BEFORE 425.31), I install it normally (clean install always) and open any (of a handful that usually work) 3D Blu-ray application. It immediately sends the "frame-packed" signal to my display and all is well.
I can confirm this.
TimFx7
Cross Eyed!

Post by TimFx7 »

Robert256 Thank you very much for making this work more practical.
Windows 10 (1809 ) GTX 1660 super.
Windows 10 Pro x64 (20H2) , i7 6700K 4.7GHz , DDR4 3000MHz 32GB, GTX 1660 Super , PG278Q , 3D Vision 2
My 3D Epic Screenshots I - II and Videos ----- GHOSTING Fix PG278Q ------- HITMAN-2 3D-FIX TOOLBOX
Vas22
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Vas22 »

Works great, thanks! I had lost hope for windows 10 and 3d.
Windows 10, 9700k 5ghz, 4000mhz cl19 dual rank 4x8gb Patriot Viper, 980ti oc, Benq xl2411, Optoma uhd65 4k projector, Asus GL702ZC laptop
Robert256
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Robert256 »

Ashkaan wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:01 pm Hey guys, thanks so much for the work. This isn't working for me and I'm wondering if anyone can help troubleshoot.
With driver 425.31 (without patching since it has 3D Vision) both 3D Vision and 3d Blu-rays work.
With any patched driver (I've tested at least 10x) 3D Vision works, but 3D Blu-Ray doesn't.
I noticed something interesting when I went to install 425.31 again, the version of 3D Vision is old and it's missing the Controller Driver. I'm not sure if this relates to the symptom that I'm having, but this is the case going from any patched version to this unpatched version.
I just want to watch 3D Movies again.. if anyone can give me any direction, I would greatly appreciate it.
PS: I've tried different Blu-ray apps and the ones that worked with 425, don't work with any patched version in the same way. The movie plays, but without 3D (and I suspect it's because the app doesn't think that it's supported so it doesn't even bother trying).
That image shows some strange things. When using BringBack3DV with the new driver, did you install the 3D Vision controller driver? It says it wasn't present.
And your installed 3D Vision driver version is wrong too. So it seems you did some strange things.
Ashkaan
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Ashkaan »

I completed the 3D Vision driver installer that BringBack3DV runs after the patched GeForce driver install. I took the screenshot to point out the very oddities that you’re pointing out.
Robert256
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Robert256 »

Ashkaan wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 8:20 am I completed the 3D Vision driver installer that BringBack3DV runs after the patched GeForce driver install. I took the screenshot to point out the very oddities that you’re pointing out.
But it seems you didn't install the controller driver. And I doubt that version 375.00 is installed by BringBack3DV.
I think it's time you use DDU to completely uninstall everything and try again.
Ashkaan
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Ashkaan »

Yes, I did DDU between some of the version changes. Where would I have gotten version 375? This is a fresh install of Windows.
Robert256
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Robert256 »

Ashkaan wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 10:10 am Yes, I did DDU between some of the version changes. Where would I have gotten version 375? This is a fresh install of Windows.
With the little information you give unfortunately I can't help you further. I need step by step info what you did. Which Windows version. Which files you used, which folder did you save in, etc. etc. Output from BringBack3DV, which monitor, screenshot of the installer etc. Did you check the controller driver while installing (I have asked you several times now). Did you check clean install. Just saying "I did all steps" isn't helping, because it seems you are the only one with this problem, and for others who exactly followed the instructions 3D Vision works fine.
Maroko
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Maroko »

I have also similar problem with playing 3D BluRay ISO/Remuxes using MPC-HC + LAV + madVR, and also with Kodi. They play only in side by side mode but not in full 3D mode. It worked with 425.31 and GTX 1060 but now I have RTX 2070 Super and cannot use the older drivers. My Windows 10 is older, version 1809. I tried BringBack3DV with 431.86 and 445.87 Standard drivers, using DDU before installing anything, but the results were the same. 3D vision works but not with movies using madVR/Kodi. I noticed one difference in the Windows display settings - there is no option called "3D display mode" anymore (it was there with 425.31) which I needed to enable for Kodi 3D support (madVR did it automatically).
Robert256
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Robert256 »

Maroko wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 7:24 am I have also similar problem with playing 3D BluRay ISO/Remuxes using MPC-HC + LAV + madVR, and also with Kodi. They play only in side by side mode but not in full 3D mode. It worked with 425.31 and GTX 1060 but now I have RTX 2070 Super and cannot use the older drivers. My Windows 10 is older, version 1809. I tried BringBack3DV with 431.86 and 445.87 Standard drivers, using DDU before installing anything, but the results were the same. 3D vision works but not with movies using madVR/Kodi. I noticed one difference in the Windows display settings - there is no option called "3D display mode" anymore (it was there with 425.31) which I needed to enable for Kodi 3D support (madVR did it automatically).
What do you mean with "Windows display settings"? You can find that option in the Nvidia Control Panel, under Stereoscopic 3D -> set up stereoscopic 3D .
Maroko
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Maroko »

Robert256 wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 8:31 am What do you mean with "Windows display settings"? You can find that option in the Nvidia Control Panel, under Stereoscopic 3D -> set up stereoscopic 3D .
I mean this dialog in Windows, when you open "Display settings":
https://i.stack.imgur.com/p3fv0.png

The option in Nvidia Control Panel works fine with 3D apps (I tested it with the Nvidia 3D wizard setup).
But does not work with madVR or Kodi, which worked on 425 drivers with my older GTX 1060.
Kodi was dependant on the Windows 3D option and somehow with this driver hack the Windows does not recognize the 3D functionality anymore, even when Nvidia Control Panel supports it.
One thing I found strange also is that in Nvidia Control Panel there is no 24 Hz option for 1080p resolution with this hack (only 25 Hz and above).
Maybe I can upgrade Windows to 1909. But I don't think it will make a difference. It worked on the older Windows 10 versions earlier.
I thought the RTX 2070 Super is the problem but Ashkaan has the same problem and probably have older GPU (since he could install 425. My GPU needs at least 431 unfortunately).
whyme466
Certif-Eyed!

Post by whyme466 »

Thanks for creating this versatile app. It works great on my setup (v1809, 4K EDID override), but ONLY after I completely uninstalled Norton Security, my preferred security software. While latest version of Norton Security was installed, even with Smart Firewall and Auto-Protect disabled, it prevented (removed) even zip expansion of BringBack3DV app.
Dual boot VR/3D Vision disk partitioning (multiple SSDs). 3D Vision - Windows 10 v1809, 425.31 driver, 32 GB, i9-9900X@4.5 GHz, hybrid-cooled 2080Ti, 4K LG E6 OLED TV with EDID. VR/geo-11 - 3080Ti with Vive Pro 2, also have Aero, wireless lens-modified Vive Pro, Index, Reverb G2, Pimax 8K.
Muojo
Cross Eyed!

Post by Muojo »

Does this work for the newest 449 as well?
Maroko
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Maroko »

@Ashkaan it seems we might be getting the 3D support back :)
"Yes. The next madVR HTPC build will probably make 3D work again for Nvidia. But limited to windowed mode and fullscreen windowed mode. It crashes in FSE mode, for reasons I currently don't understand. I hope I didn't break anything for AMD."
Source: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/37-video ... st59690830
BOLNICHKA39
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by BOLNICHKA39 »

Hello, I have a sony kd-49xf8596 TV, it can produce real 120 frames at 1920x1080, this application will allow me to use my 3d vision kit 1 ver?

Return to “NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision Driver Forums”