Jump Force Fix on helixmod EAC issue

lohan
Cross Eyed!

Jump Force Fix on helixmod EAC issue

Post by lohan »

Just found a Jump Force fix on helixmod (UE4 Universal fix) and was a little bit surprised since the game uses Easy Anti-Cheat. But I gave it a try and not surprisingly I can't launch the game as EAC detects an untrusted system file (d3d11.dll). Does anyone know what has to be done to get the game running with the fix?
Blacksmith60
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Re: Jump Force Fix on helixmod EAC issue

Post by Blacksmith60 »

lohan wrote:Just found a Jump Force fix on helixmod (UE4 Universal fix) and was a little bit surprised since the game uses Easy Anti-Cheat. But I gave it a try and not surprisingly I can't launch the game as EAC detects an untrusted system file (d3d11.dll). Does anyone know what has to be done to get the game running with the fix?
Personally I buy the games I play, but I also download alternate versions, without all the Drms - anticheat crap, so the choice is yours...

I guess I'm not the only one ;)
lohan
Cross Eyed!

Post by lohan »

Thanks Blacksmith! ;-)
skyrimer
Certif-Eyed!

Post by skyrimer »

Same here, if I buy the game but can't play 3d straight away, I feel like I have the right to download an "alternate" version that can be used in 3d since I actually own the game. I did this with the dreaded SOTR version that only one specific build still worked with DX12 in 3d for example, and my steam copy only had the latest version. Since downgrading the steam version was ridiculously cumbersome, I found the correct version somewhere else.
ASUS PG278QR Monitor
Windows 10 1809
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @3.60ghz
Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4 3200 PC4-25600 16GB 2x8GB CL16
MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX
Corsair RM650 650W 80 Plus Gold
SSD M.2 2280 500GB
Gigabyte 2080 ti gaming oc
VR: Pimax 8k & Index controllers
Losti
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by Losti »

Blacksmith60 wrote:
lohan wrote:Just found a Jump Force fix on helixmod (UE4 Universal fix) and was a little bit surprised since the game uses Easy Anti-Cheat. But I gave it a try and not surprisingly I can't launch the game as EAC detects an untrusted system file (d3d11.dll). Does anyone know what has to be done to get the game running with the fix?
Personally I buy the games I play, but I also download alternate versions, without all the Drms - anticheat crap, so the choice is yours...

I guess I'm not the only one ;)
Yepp, thats the way to go :-)
masterotaku
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by masterotaku »

In Dragon Ball FighterZ, I have to disable EAC to play offline. Taken from my blog post:

- Make a shortcut to the game exe ending in " -eac-nop-loaded" (no quotes). This will disable EAC.

I don't know if works for this game.
lohan
Cross Eyed!

Post by lohan »

Thanks for the reply, masterotaku. I already found an .exe that avoids EAC when launching the game. The fix works flawlessly now!
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”