Nvidia 3D Vision and SBS (Side-by-Side) & TB (Top-bottom) 3D

P.C.Zen
Cross Eyed!

Nvidia 3D Vision and SBS (Side-by-Side) & TB (Top-bottom) 3D

Post by P.C.Zen »

Is there a way to get SBS (Side-by-Side) & TB (Top-bottom) 3D working with Nvidia 3D Vision?

I have some SBS & TB discs and I'd like to be able to view them on my 3D capable monitor.

Is there a way of doing that?
Dom
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Re: Nvidia 3D Vision and SBS (Side-by-Side) & TB (Top-bottom

Post by Dom »

P.C.Zen wrote:Is there a way to get SBS (Side-by-Side) & TB (Top-bottom) 3D working with Nvidia 3D Vision?

I have some SBS & TB discs and I'd like to be able to view them on my 3D capable monitor.

Are you talking about Videos or Games (directX)?

If its SBS Videos then you can use 3D Vision player. If its a game then what game is it? I think Helix has some wrapper or someone has a wrapper for the games.
http://www.cns-nynolyt.com/files/doms-systemspecs.html My System specs In HTML

Cyberia on Youtube

__________________________________________________________________________________________
P.C.Zen
Cross Eyed!

Post by P.C.Zen »

Dom wrote:
P.C.Zen wrote:Is there a way to get SBS (Side-by-Side) & TB (Top-bottom) 3D working with Nvidia 3D Vision?

Are you talking about Videos or Games (directX)?

If its SBS Videos then you can use 3D Vision player. If its a game then what game is it? I think Helix has some wrapper or someone has a wrapper for the games.
Not a game, just movies.

I'll take a look at 3D vision player. Is it easy to use for SBS?
Porlonus
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Porlonus »

You did ask for it here already, was there anything wrong with it? I believe all should be able to at least play SBS using 3D Vision (though some offer more input as well as output formats then others).
Btw. currently Stereoscopic Player (linking to playing BluRay (without MVC)) hasn't been updated quite a while. While last of 3D Vision Player is still available, i don't think it will be updated in the future. So if you're going to stick with it, and there would be updates on stereoscopic player, here is a guide to keep 3D vision player also up2date: https://dottech.org/127903/how-to-get-s ... ree-guide/

You can also use the complete stereoscopic player guides for 3D Vision Player. They are basically the same, only that 3DVP is limited in ... i dunno was it only output formats?
P.C.Zen
Cross Eyed!

Post by P.C.Zen »

Porlonus wrote:You did ask for it here already, was there anything wrong with it? I believe all should be able to at least play SBS using 3D Vision (though some offer more input as well as output formats then others).
Btw. currently Stereoscopic Player (linking to playing BluRay (without MVC)) hasn't been updated quite a while. While last of 3D Vision Player is still available, i don't think it will be updated in the future. So if you're going to stick with it, and there would be updates on stereoscopic player, here is a guide to keep 3D vision player also up2date: https://dottech.org/127903/how-to-get-s ... ree-guide/

You can also use the complete stereoscopic player guides for 3D Vision Player. They are basically the same, only that 3DVP is limited in ... i dunno was it only output formats?
Thanks for the response, it's most appreciated.

Nothing wrong with that other answer; when I asked that previous question I was thinking only of regular 3D Blurays, not the side-by-side type? I assumed they were distinct and so might require different solutions. I wasn't sure there was even a way to get SBS and/or top-bottom working with 3D Vision.

I really barely know anything about this stuff; I'm (relatively) new to 3D Vision.

Unfortunately I've had to sell my graphics card so won't be gaming in 3D for a while, but I'm going to start using my P.C. to view 3D movies, so that I can keep current with the efforts to maintain 3D Vision's viability under Windows.
Dom
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by Dom »

There is 3D Vision Player 2.5 and I noticed Version 1.75 works better on older drivers.

Heres 3D Vision player 1.75 http://www.cnszb.publicvm.com/files/NVI ... -1.7.5.msi
http://www.cns-nynolyt.com/files/doms-systemspecs.html My System specs In HTML

Cyberia on Youtube

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”