DDD Tridef forums are now closed

marcus locos
Cross Eyed!

Re: DDD Tridef forums are now closed

Post by marcus locos »

I have now started the games in this resolution:
1080p 24Hz and so 3D works without problems.

On the desktop I have set 1280x720 @ 60Hz.
In the game he suddenly shows 1280x800 @ 120Hz ??? Why ?

I got my new projector today:
Acer V6820i
And they all have the problem.
MK
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by MK »

It seems that some other games in combination with other 3D projectors also have this problem.

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topi ... tio-issue/
marcus locos
Cross Eyed!

Post by marcus locos »

I have another problem now. When I start a game on Tridef 3D I always get this message:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3mv310z2lxm3 ... E7kZa?dl=0

Can somebody say something about this?
marcus locos
Cross Eyed!

Post by marcus locos »

Alien isolation is now running at 1280x720 @ 120Hz. Works great.

But I still have problems with Inside.
If I start the game then I have the resolution 1280x720 60Hz and the display mode is 3D.

But I do not get a 3D picture.
Does somebody has any idea?
Cdidier
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Cdidier »

Hey I was a activer member in tridef has anyone experienced their active membership prompting for buy, trial or entercode prompt recently it did that for me and I cant access anything anymore since there is no active website. Was working fine until a month ago thankfully I re imaged my desktop and it worked then blocked the firewall even though I own a legal copy since that last update knocked me out the system.

Does anyone know of a working crack for the latest tridef or tridef ver 7.3 or 7.4 ? I want to get this on another machine ?

Also to keep topic the latest games I have working are witcher 3 ffxv madden 19 nba 2k19 and world warz all work great with pop effect. Will be testing seikiro die twice soon.
marcus locos
Cross Eyed!

Post by marcus locos »

Tridef does not work for me. I always get this error:

Windows - Error in application
The exception "Unknown software error" (0xc06d007e) has occurred in the application at location 0x00007FF846F79129.

Can someone help?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/no5j407xtcqsq ... f.PNG?dl=0
marcus locos
Cross Eyed!

Post by marcus locos »

Why is nobody reporting here? I just want the tridef to work again.
Can someone please explain to me what you have to consider during installation?
I thought we tridef players support each other. Or do you have all such problems with it?
narhicfd
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by narhicfd »

marcus locos wrote:Why is nobody reporting here? I just want the tridef to work again.
Can someone please explain to me what you have to consider during installation?
I thought we tridef players support each other. Or do you have all such problems with it?
I know it's not TriDef but read this info

http://windowsbulletin.com/fix-the-exce ... plication/

It may give you some helpful ideas.
marcus locos
Cross Eyed!

Post by marcus locos »

I found the mistake. I disabled Windows Updates and uninstalled all updates. Now Tridef is working again. Now I will install the updates manually and maybe that's the cause.
MK
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by MK »

Cdidier wrote:Does anyone know of a working crack for the latest tridef or tridef ver 7.3 or 7.4 ? I want to get this on another machine ?
TriDef 3D 7.3 [url]sftp://hidden:hidden@f2vqrqb5ki5t4p4f3sz5xgcp4jubpdyichbgihm2cirabyp47ucsd6ad.onion[/url]
marcus locos
Cross Eyed!

Post by marcus locos »

MK wrote:
Cdidier wrote:Does anyone know of a working crack for the latest tridef or tridef ver 7.3 or 7.4 ? I want to get this on another machine ?
TriDef 3D 7.3 [url]sftp://hidden:hidden@f2vqrqb5ki5t4p4f3sz5xgcp4jubpdyichbgihm2cirabyp47ucsd6ad.onion[/url]
The page can not be opened.
AlHudsonFX
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by AlHudsonFX »

Hello guys!

I just found an old SyncMaster TA950 monitor but I didn't came with TriDef 3d CD (and support page doesn't exist anymore)

Someone of you have this file?
Samsung-SyncMaster-3D-Game-Launcher-TriDef-3D-1.1.8.zip

Thanks
MK
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by MK »

AlHudsonFX wrote:Someone of you have this file?
Samsung-SyncMaster-3D-Game-Launcher-TriDef-3D-1.1.8.zip
I have that file and I have sent you a PM.
MK
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by MK »

MK wrote:TriDef 3D 7.3 [url]sftp://hidden:hidden@f2vqrqb5ki5t4p4f3sz5xgcp4jubpdyichbgihm2cirabyp47ucsd6ad.onion[/url]
This link is now no longer valid.
amorphis
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by amorphis »

Hi all, sorry for seeing this forum late, but I think I have good news for you. I had made an offline copy of Tridef forums a year ago, it's functional (at least for me) and you can browse all the Tridef forum (but no files or any media, only text).

Click on the "default" named html file in the "forum" folder for opening the main page of the forum.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AlHudsonFX
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by AlHudsonFX »

amorphis wrote:Hi all, sorry for seeing this forum late, but I think I have good news for you. I had made an offline copy of Tridef forums a year ago, it's functional (at least for me) and you can browse all the Tridef forum (but no files or any media, only text).

Click on the "default" named html file in the "forum" folder for opening the main page of the forum.
Thanks a lot amorphis !!! This will be helpful.

BTW we've here the full Backup from all the profiles (Default + Custom)
Grant S
Cross Eyed!

Post by Grant S »

I'm still using Tridef on 2 PC's. My newer PC I built in February, Ryzen 2700x with a 1080ti I am restricted to use the updated OEM driver with my HP 2311gt passive monitor and windows 10. I am getting that exception error on a few games, clicking OK just brings it back up and only restarting windows makes it go away. Odd thing about it in my case is those games still play fine in 3D, I have to minimize the game and drag the error message to a corner of the screen. and maximize the game and plays fine. Sure didn't take long for MS to break Tridef :( If anyone issolates which update causes this, please post.
I also have a full license for Tridef on my old Xeon 1280 3.6 system with a 1070. I use Tridef SBS on my Viewsonic 7820HD and 3D vision with my ASUS 3D vision monitor. Since my lifetime Tridef license has been reduced to the lifetime of the windows installation it is on, I feel obliged to upgrade and keep that working as long as possible.
Not sure if there is an existing database of their drivers, if anyone needs the OEM driver for the HP 2311gt passive, feel free to PM me.
narhicfd

Post by narhicfd »

Grant S wrote:I'm still using Tridef on 2 PC's. My newer PC I built in February, Ryzen 2700x with a 1080ti I am restricted to use the updated OEM driver with my HP 2311gt passive monitor and windows 10. I am getting that exception error on a few games, clicking OK just brings it back up and only restarting windows makes it go away. Odd thing about it in my case is those games still play fine in 3D, I have to minimize the game and drag the error message to a corner of the screen. and maximize the game and plays fine. Sure didn't take long for MS to break Tridef :( If anyone issolates which update causes this, please post.
I also have a full license for Tridef on my old Xeon 1280 3.6 system with a 1070. I use Tridef SBS on my Viewsonic 7820HD and 3D vision with my ASUS 3D vision monitor. Since my lifetime Tridef license has been reduced to the lifetime of the windows installation it is on, I feel obliged to upgrade and keep that working as long as possible.
Not sure if there is an existing database of their drivers, if anyone needs the OEM driver for the HP 2311gt passive, feel free to PM me.
Yeah, I deal with the same issue as you . Others have reported it as well. The problem occurs after downloading the BIG windows 10 May 2019 update. As you stated, it doesnt go away when you try to close it. I get the error messages everytime I start a game via steam. Error message simply wont go away untill you fully close TriDef and fully close out steam then the error message stops popping up. As you've noticed you can simply move the box off the screen and still use tridef no prob. You can can always roll back windows to before you downloaded update and it solves the issue, but you lose the features from the update. I'm going to see if Windows help forum can isolate the direct cause and see if its fixable somehow. Since TriDef has gone under and no tech help from them were on our own. We may just have to keep putting the message off the screen and deal with it that way if we want the new features from the update.
keeping the may 19 Update installed would be beneficial because Windows added a new update feature with it, that gives us the ability to actually choose what types of updates we want to install in the future . This is very important for TriDef users. For instance, I could simply tell windows 10 that all I wanted downloaded in the future were the security updates and that's all it would download, no added features, programs, nothing. Fewer things downloaded gives fewer opportunity to have some conflict with TriDef and making it unusable.
How much longer we'll be able to use TriDef for games is unknown..a .year, two years ...who knows. But, it's now up to the community...how ever many that my be, to solve issues like this. I would recommend that all TriDef users set up a dual boot on thier computer. Set one up with Windows 10 but without the big May 2019 update and the other with the updates ti enjoy the new features, if you like. If You choose to install the Windows Update from may, then for right now you'll just have to move the error message off screen to where it's not noticed. Now, for those who keep windows free of the May update you can use Microsofts provided "Windows trouble shooter" to deal with issues from updates that break TriDef. How it works is like this. Let's say you just downloaded some kind of update that now causes issues with TriDef. Well, you roll back windows to a pre update state then tell "Windows trouble shooter" to keep that update from installing which it does by tricking windows into thinking it is installed thus resolving the driver conflict coming from whatever updates windows just tried to downliad. Here's the link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hel ... bleshooter
narhicfd

Post by narhicfd »

Quick comment, disregard previous comment on setting up dual boot with windows 8.1. It just came to my attention that the last AMD driver update for windows 8.1 was 2017 due to AMD dropping support for it. Wierd, they still update display driver for windows7 and 10 but not 8.1..bummer.
Grant S
Cross Eyed!

Post by Grant S »

Weird thing is, I haven't installed the 1903 May update yet, that requires updating to the most recent Nvidia driver, which breaks 3D vision and causes a few unresolved VR issues from what I read. The 3D vision has a solution now that can run the updated driver but I'm waiting. I deferred all updates for as long as possible on my win 10 PC, but I would say 3D on win 10 is on borrowed time.
I started noticing that error in February I think.
Building my win 10 machine was part of my solution to protect my 3D and separate it from my VR stuff. Chances are there will be an Oculus or Steam VR update that breaks 3D on that system. I'm using Tridef on that system with an OEM supported 3D monitor, so no license on that one to risk.
I decided to upgrade the Win 7 computer that I have my Tridef license on. I put an Nvidia 1070 in it and using my 3D vision monitor for 3D vision and my projector for both Tridef and 3D vision on that system. I was concerned at first that switching to Nvidia might give me issues, I remember they had issues at first. I was delighted to find I had no issues with the games I prefer to use Tridef for. I'm so impressed with the old system now I have another 1070 waiting on an SLI bridge for it.
My resolution to the current PC3D crisis is to preserve the 3, 3D capable systems I have and upgrade them and maintain them.
I read that Nvidia finally got the SLI thing sorted. I remember Tridef had issues with dual GPU's , anyone know if SLI/Crossfire support in Tridef?
AlHudsonFX
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by AlHudsonFX »

narhicfd wrote: Yeah, I deal with the same issue as you . Others have reported it as well. The problem occurs after downloading the BIG windows 10 May 2019 update.
As you stated, it doesnt go away when you try to close it...

How much longer we'll be able to use TriDef for games is unknown..a .year, two years ...who knows
Hi narhicfd how you doing?

1. I can confirm unable to play games with this Windows 10 - May 2019 (version 1903).
It doesn't matter if is a clean setup or an upgraded PC. Windows throws and error when using launching a game with Tridef

2. What I did?
Using "Windows ISO Downloader tool" from:
https://www.heidoc.net/joomla/technolog ... nload-tool

just grabbed the Windows 10 Home Pro - (version 1803)
Then a fresh install. I set up my latest AMD, Intel Chipset and Creative Drivers

Configure it to get only security updates
In Gpedit.msc "Select when preview builds and feature updates are received" - Semi Anual Channel - 365 days

Ran Windows Update and grabbed all the security fixes and then I disabled WU using gpedit.msc

(I made this in Saturday June 29th 2019, I'm now able to play Tridef normally)

Here is a guide:
https://www.windowscentral.com/how-dela ... ds-your-pc

********************************************************************************************************************

Unfortunately if you're unable to make a fresh install or you are using Windows 10 Home (Not PRO)

This is not going to work.
narhicfd

Post by narhicfd »

AlHudsonFX wrote:
narhicfd wrote: Yeah, I deal with the same issue as you . Others have reported it as well. The problem occurs after downloading the BIG windows 10 May 2019 update.
As you stated, it doesnt go away when you try to close it...

How much longer we'll be able to use TriDef for games is unknown..a .year, two years ...who knows
Hi narhicfd how you doing?

1. I can confirm unable to play games with this Windows 10 - May 2019 (version 1903).
It doesn't matter if is a clean setup or an upgraded PC. Windows throws and error when using launching a game with Tridef

2. What I did?
Using "Windows ISO Downloader tool" from:
https://www.heidoc.net/joomla/technolog ... nload-tool

just grabbed the Windows 10 Home Pro - (version 1803)
Then a fresh install. I set up my latest AMD, Intel Chipset and Creative Drivers

Configure it to get only security updates
In Gpedit.msc "Select when preview builds and feature updates are received" - Semi Anual Channel - 365 days

Ran Windows Update and grabbed all the security fixes and then I disabled WU using gpedit.msc

(I made this in Saturday June 29th 2019, I'm now able to play Tridef normally)

Here is a guide:
https://www.windowscentral.com/how-dela ... ds-your-pc

********************************************************************************************************************

Unfortunately if you're unable to make a fresh install or you are using Windows 10 Home (Not PRO)

This is not going to work.
Thanks for the helpful info. Did you by chance try the Oct 2018(1809 version buildI believe)? I downloaded the 1803 version from April 2019, as you recommended, but I also downloadedas the Oct 2019, version1809 ( from Microsoft website) and wonder if the 1809 version was free of the error message.I didnt have any issues till I downloaded may 2019 update but I'm not sure if the Oct 2019, 1809 version was already installed on my computer. I'll give the 1809 version a try, if you havent already tried it that is, and see the outcome.
As stated from other users, and personal use, TriDef still seems to work with the may 2019, 1903 version but you get that error message while using it. Some users just move the error message off screen and continue to use triDef. I'm going to see if I can figure out where conflict is coming from and see if there's a way to fix it.
. For now, I'll leave the May 2019 update installed and see how things go. I'll keeps tabs on it and will post further.
mhalsan
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by mhalsan »

I have been able to get around this by using Mod Organizer 2.2.x to "force-load" the necessary DLLs. No need to start the TriDef loader or click any icons. I'll provide more details if anyone else wants to try this.

Thanks, mhalsan

https://imgur.com/gallery/MmFA1qo
narhicfd

Post by narhicfd »

mhalsan wrote:I have been able to get around this by using Mod Organizer 2.2.x to "force-load" the necessary DLLs. No need to start the TriDef loader or click any icons. I'll provide more details if anyone else wants to try this.

Thanks, mhalsan

Yeap, I want to give it a go, and try it. How do I go about doing this???
mhalsan
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by mhalsan »

You can get Mod Organizer at the author's official pages:
GitHub: https://github.com/ModOrganizer2/modorganizer/releases
The Nexus: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... /mods/6194

Install it into a good location away from "Program Files" or any area protected by UAC. It does not have to be in the same directory as the game; it is better off by itself. I recommend setting it to "Run as Administrator" as it does a lot of file system work in addition to DLL injection.

When you run the program for the first time, it'll look for games it already supports. You can cancel that and set it up in a generic way.
It will want to know what game it is working with; point it to the game's main EXE file. It has a built-in tutorial that is brief and useful.

There are options for download and mod directories; unless you are going to use this to manage game mods, I wouldn't worry about those settings let as the default works fine.

The next thing to do is to get the game to launch through Mod Organizer. Meaning, instead of clicking the desktop icon or starting it from Steam, you're clicking a button in the upper right quadrant of Mod Organizer. Once this works, you can install additional DLL files to be "forced" into the game's main EXE. Here's the photo:

It shows that, while we are starting SKSE_LOADER.EXE first, the DLLs should be loaded into TESV.EXE. So, unless you're using a script extender, the EXE file being launches will be the same EXE that the DLLs are being injected into.
narhicfd

Post by narhicfd »

mhalsan wrote:You can get Mod Organizer at the author's official pages:
GitHub: https://github.com/ModOrganizer2/modorganizer/releases
The Nexus: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... /mods/6194

Install it into a good location away from "Program Files" or any area protected by UAC. It does not have to be in the same directory as the game; it is better off by itself. I recommend setting it to "Run as Administrator" as it does a lot of file system work in addition to DLL injection.

When you run the program for the first time, it'll look for games it already supports. You can cancel that and set it up in a generic way.
It will want to know what game it is working with; point it to the game's main EXE file. It has a built-in tutorial that is brief and useful.

There are options for download and mod directories; unless you are going to use this to manage game mods, I wouldn't worry about those settings let as the default works fine.

The next thing to do is to get the game to launch through Mod Organizer. Meaning, instead of clicking the desktop icon or starting it from Steam, you're clicking a button in the upper right quadrant of Mod Organizer. Once this works, you can install additional DLL files to be "forced" into the game's main EXE. Here's the photo:

It shows that, while we are starting SKSE_LOADER.EXE first, the DLLs should be loaded into TESV.EXE. So, unless you're using a script extender, the EXE file being launches will be the same EXE that the DLLs are being injected into.
Out of curiosity, how did you deduse what was causing the issue between TriDef and windows 10?? How were you able to come about finding a solution fro the problem?? What exactly was causing windows 10 to throw up that error message everytime we tried to use triDef??
mhalsan
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by mhalsan »

I don't have a good answer. I mess around with the software and try things until it starts to work.

I've used Mod Organizer for a long time, and I didn't get the idea to use the "force load libraries" option until Windows 10 started to block ENBInjector from loading enbseries.dll into Skyrim, whereas it had worked fine in XP and 7. (I use ENB for their SpeedHack memory booster feature, along with the CrashFix plugin) Seeing this new method load ENB every time, I thought it could probably be used to load anything else too. I'll bet other post-process DLLs, overlays, all kinds of stuff can be force-loaded this way, into many different games.

It takes a lot longer for games to launch now, but all the tools, features, script extenders etc. load correctly, every time.
narhicfd

Post by narhicfd »

mhalsan wrote:I don't have a good answer. I mess around with the software and try things until it starts to work.

I've used Mod Organizer for a long time, and I didn't get the idea to use the "force load libraries" option until Windows 10 started to block ENBInjector from loading enbseries.dll into Skyrim, whereas it had worked fine in XP and 7. (I use ENB for their SpeedHack memory booster feature, along with the CrashFix plugin) Seeing this new method load ENB every time, I thought it could probably be used to load anything else too. I'll bet other post-process DLLs, overlays, all kinds of stuff can be force-loaded this way, into many different games.

It takes a lot longer for games to launch now, but all the tools, features, script extenders etc. load correctly, every time.
I'm glad you came up with a fix for triDef using it. Do you think it could be used to help fix graphical issues I'm having trying to play a couple of games 3D?? One game I'm trying to play in 3D isnt rendering the shadows correctly. Is this Mod Organizer something a lay person like me can learn to use?? Is this Mod program something kind of like what Nvidia 3D vision people use to help thier games?
mhalsan
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by mhalsan »

It depends on which game you're working with. My experience is limited to Morrowind/Oblivion/Skyrim and Fallout 3/New Vegas.

For those games, tools like LOOT, Wrye Bash, BethINI, TES5 Edit, the Save Game Cleaner and TES5 LOD can accomplish a lot.
ENB works with graphics quite a bit, although I only use the "SpeedHack" feature with the graphic modification left off.
The Crash Fix PLugin (on the Nexus) was a huge improvement; it needs the ENB speedhack (with or without graphics) to achieve full potential.

As far as shadows go, I've had that problem a lot. In Skyrim, this can be cured by turning "Deferred Shadows" off.
Another option would be, during gameplay, to open the TriDef menu, scroll to "Profile" and check "Block Incompatible Shaders"
There are several other options there as well that can be tried.
AlHudsonFX
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by AlHudsonFX »

mhalsan wrote:I have been able to get around this by using Mod Organizer 2.2.x to "force-load" the necessary DLLs. No need to start the TriDef loader or click any icons. I'll provide more details if anyone else wants to try this.

Thanks, mhalsan

Hey man... you're awesome :D

For the Windows 10 version 1809 (October 2018 Update) the offending Update is this: KB4507469

(After installing this update Tridef Stopped working, uninstalling starts working again)

If someone of you has this version can use the MS to avoid downloading this update:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hel ... -in-window
Guig2000

Post by Guig2000 »

Guys, you're using sbs or you are able to use HD3D?
I just bought an optoma HD29H projector, I was not able to use HD3D on my Vega64.
I don't have tridef, but tried powerDVD, Trine and steroscopic player (I was able to use DrectX or openGL quad buffer with this last, but working like one time on 3).
Nb: I'm still on win 10 1803.
narhicfd

Post by narhicfd »

I'm using SBS format. On a side note, I tried tridef with windows Oct update version 1809 and it worked fine...at least to start. I think it downloaded an update of some sort then after I restarted and ran tridef it threw up that " exception yadda yadda" error message. What I fully did was I installed windows version 1809 with no internet connection so it couldnt automatically install any updates, and once windows booted to home screen I turned off updates momentarily then installed cracked version of tridef 7.4, following directions on how to installe cracked version. Then I started a game and it worked fine. It wasnt untill I connected windows back to the internet that it downloaded an update which then screwed it up.
I would try it again but I dont want to deal with the time it takes to do all the stuff right now. Maybe someone else could give it a go thierself with version 1809 and see what they come up with. Just make sure you arent connected to internet when installing window 10 version 1809 and turn updates of for a bit.
Now, for those you would like to use windows version 1903 and sill use Tridef you could do the work around, using Mod Organizer program Mhalsan explained about up top.
Orlandi
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Orlandi »

MK wrote:I have now tried the following games with 7.4, and they all worked, so 7.4 is working for me.

Ace Combat 7 - Skies Unknown
Alien: Isolation
Battlefield 1
Battlefield V
Dragon Quest XI
Hellblade - Senua's Sacrifice
Outlast
Outlast Whistleblower
Where did you get the profile for ace combat? Really looking forward to play it in 3d!
narhicfd

Post by narhicfd »

AlHudsonFX wrote:

Thanks, mhalsan

Hey man... you're awesome :D

For the Windows 10 version 1809 (October 2018 Update) the offending Update is this: KB4507469

(After installing this update Tridef Stopped working, uninstalling starts working again)

If someone of you has this version can use the MS to avoid downloading this update:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hel ... -in-window
Hum...that's quite handy that you were able to pin point the the troublesome update. I wonder what exactly that update consisted of. I'm curious if that file from that particular update is also what causes issues from the may update 1903 windows 10 version.. perhaps hat update comes automatically bundled with windows version 1903. If that particular update is the cause..can it somehow be removed from version 1903 post install??
marcus locos
Cross Eyed!

Post by marcus locos »

Hey guys,

can someone help me? When I start a game on Tridef 3D on the monitor then no 3D image shows up. So no SBS.

Here is a video:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d5zza8m2ohc42 ... 0.mp4?dl=0

MK
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by MK »

Orlandi wrote:Where did you get the profile for ace combat? Really looking forward to play it in 3d!
I used the Generic profile. I'm sorry for the late reply, but I have been busy trying to get Tridef 3D to work with W10 1903.
narhicfd

Post by narhicfd »

marcus locos wrote:Hey guys,

can someone help me? When I start a game on Tridef 3D on the monitor then no 3D image shows up. So no SBS.

Here is a video:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d5zza8m2ohc42 ... 0.mp4?dl=0

What monitor are you using?? What version of windows?? Has it worked before and now it doesnt?
Bluejanis
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Bluejanis »

Hi guys,

I used to play games with tridef and always liked that.
The immersion it offered while playing racing games for example was fantastic. :D
I played on a 3DTV with an Ati HD 7870.

Now the graphic card broke down so I got a new one and installed a new system. This time a Nvidia RTX 2060 assuming it would of course supports 3D gaming as well.
Well to my disappointing it does'nt really work.

Also the Tridef company went broke without releasing their source code. And even the license servers are down so the software does not work anymore. Really with that attitute they almost deserve going broke :woot
Well anyways now I did find a crack for Tridef so the app works. Well it starts, but the games do not work. Either they crash while starting up, or mostly it just says 3D deactivated.

So I read in this thread or somewhere else it could be bc of Nvidia? Back when I bought Tridef people claimed it also worked with nvidia. Now it does not anymore? Does anyone know a bit more about this?

I also saw that Nvidia had their own 3d product. 3d vision?
But they also stopped supporting it this year. I couldnt find any option in my nvidia settings. Wow. Not I regret getting the Nvidia card this time. :evil:
Any help about this would be really appreciated! ;)
MK
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by MK »

Bluejanis wrote:So I read in this thread or somewhere else it could be bc of Nvidia? Back when I bought Tridef people claimed it also worked with nvidia. Now it does not anymore? Does anyone know a bit more about this?
Tridef 3D works with Nvidia graphics cards. The problem is that Tridef 3D is not allowed by Nvidia to have access to the Nvidia GPU and HDMI 1.4a. IZ3D was also not allowed by Nvidia to have access to this, so the only solution is to use either SBS or OU.
Dom
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by Dom »

You can use Nvidia 3d Vision with older drivers like Geforce 430.86: https://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/147968 The HDMI 1.4a framepacking works with it but only to that last driver. Nvidia stopped 3d driver support too.

I'm not sure about TriDef software, I had a copy for my AMD laptop so I guess I can't use it anymore.
I still have a 3d vision monitor and projector but I have a ps3 with 3d hooked up to my projector, I also have three Vr headsets so I get my 3d fix in Vr.
http://www.cns-nynolyt.com/files/doms-systemspecs.html My System specs In HTML

Cyberia on Youtube

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Return to “DDD Tridef Ignition Driver Forums”