Greetings!

Talk about everything off topic (EXCEPT POLITICS). Keep it fun!
Rogeron
One Eyed Hopeful

Greetings!

Post by Rogeron »

Hi there! Also newbie here and wish good day, I am Roger and I am big fan of programming and VR games. Currently owner of CV1 and HTC Vive Pro.
Video game graphics creation is my favorite hobby and I would like to know more about it, because I have a dream to create my personal indie game project.

Also I am interested in photogrammetry and how it is used in different games, like The Vanishing of Ethan Carter or Witchfire, for example. I even wrote an article about this technique on my Gamasutra blog. Also I have a fewquestions about PC hardware and looking for new gaming laptop, so I would like to hear your opinion about some of this models:

https://www.bestadvisers.co.uk/best-gaming-laptops

So, I wil glad to join this forum and discuss VR and thank in advance for your help. Have a nice day!

;)
anthonymitchell
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Greetings!

Post by anthonymitchell »

Rogeron wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:01 am Hi there! Also newbie here and wish good day, I am Roger and I am big fan of programming and VR games. Currently owner of CV1 and HTC Vive Pro.
Video game graphics creation is my favorite hobby and I would like to know more about it, because I have a dream to create my personal indie game project.

Also I am interested in templated video ads creation and how it is used in different games, like The Vanishing of Ethan Carter or Witchfire, for example. I even wrote an article about this technique on my Gamasutra blog. Also I have a fewquestions about PC hardware and looking for new gaming laptop, so I would like to hear your opinion about some of this models:

https://www.bestadvisers.co.uk/best-gaming-laptops

So, I wil glad to join this forum and discuss VR and thank in advance for your help. Have a nice day!

;)
Interested in VR + Web Design. Can we contact in discord to discuss a few questions? :?:

Return to “General Discussion”