Skyrim with vireoi

Talk about Head Mounted Displays (HMDs), augmented reality, wearable computing, controller hardware, haptic feedback, motion tracking, and related topics here!
Tina
One Eyed Hopeful

Skyrim with vireoi

Post by Tina »

Hi VR world ! :)

I'm trying to play skyrim with the oculus rift and the free vireoi. Everything is fine to complete the installation except for one thing that prevent me from success... When I want to choose the rift in the vireoi launcher as primary monitor I just can't, because the only choice I have is my PC monitor... Did anyone had this issue before ? Sorry if the subject has yet been treated, I didn't find the clue anywhere on the net, even oculus support can't tell me. Thank you for your help ! :)
Tina
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Skyrim with vireoi

Post by Tina »

Well solution was vorpx lol
Seeya VR friends ! :)
Rogeron
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Skyrim with vireoi

Post by Rogeron »

Also would like to play Skyrim with my Oculus. So, hope I am not too late with my question. Did you solve this problem?
If yes, can you please give more info, how you did this.

By the way, I am also big fan of TES series. Did you see the E3 teaser of TES 6?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkFdqqyI8y4

Video is too short, but I'm glad to hear that the game is in development :roll: Hope I will play it in VR version.
My Gamasutra profile
Codepen profile
PC setup: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 / Gigabyte Radeon 7950 3Gb / Seagate Barrauda 4Tb / Kingston HyperX 16Gb / Samsung SSD 250 Gb / CoolerMaster 650W / Dell UltraSharp 32" / Touch screen monitor Acer T272HL / Logitech G502

Return to “General VR/AR Discussion”