VP 4.X Support for Assetto Corsa 1.7 and Up

This forum is for the brand new Vireio Perception virtual reality drivers. History in the making!
Rene
One Eyed Hopeful

VP 4.X Support for Assetto Corsa 1.7 and Up

Post by Rene »

Hi Team,

The online manual seems to be behind the actual release. The only tutorials talk about updating profile XML file. However, the new .AQUP file is not referenced. The manual does not refer to use of the 64 bit vs Win32 versions of VP.

I am at a loss for trying to configure for Steam game Assetto Corsa. All I need is the side-by-side display. I use TrackIR for head tracking for now.

I don't know if SteamVR should be loaded or not based upon the manual. Is it possible to get side by side 3d for Steam Assetto Corsa with this product/release? Is OR/VIVE/emulating product necessary? I have seen/heard nothing online or otherwise about it.

Thanks

R
rytharr
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: VP 4.X Support for Assetto Corsa 1.7 and Up

Post by rytharr »

Are you using a Vive if so why are you using this and not Revive https://www.reddit.com/r/Vive/comments/ ... th_revive/
EisernSchild
Vireio Perception Developer
Vireio Perception Developer

Re: VP 4.X Support for Assetto Corsa 1.7 and Up

Post by EisernSchild »

Hi !

Yes, sorry, the online manual is behind the actual relase. We forgot to delete the link, the documentation will get an overhaul with the next release.

No XML files needed for Vireio v4, they are all for Vireio v3 !

Regards, Denis

Return to “Vireio Perception 4.X”