Vive is not showing up as option

This forum is for the brand new Vireio Perception virtual reality drivers. History in the making!
ManVsVR
One Eyed Hopeful

Vive is not showing up as option

Post by ManVsVR »

When I launch the software there is no vive option just oculus, freetrack and hillcrest and then in the display option only my monitors are showing up and theres no vive. Am I doing something wrong?
EisernSchild
Vireio Perception Developer
Vireio Perception Developer

Re: Vive is not showing up as option

Post by EisernSchild »

Hi ManVsVR !

We know that the current user interface of the driver is very misleading. For the eventual release of Vireio v4, after alpha stage, we will have an understandable interface.

The selection lists for both the tracker and the stereo view are from Vireio v3 and before. We kept them meanwhile in the 32bit version of the driver for backwards compatibility. If you start Perception_x64.exe they are not present any more since Vireio v3 worked only for 32bit games.

Please ignore these selection boxes meanwhile, the only game that is supported now in alpha stage is Fallout 4 and even here tracking is broken due to the latest game update from Bethesda.

We have more game profiles in the works and especially also DX9 support for the new driver architecture, this all will come soon. Thx for your patience.

Regards, Denis

Return to “Vireio Perception 4.X”