SINGULARITY

Case by case Vireio Perception game support discussion. One thread per game!
ghettocat2007
Two Eyed Hopeful

SINGULARITY

Post by ghettocat2007 »

This game looks fantastic in VR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALyLZXBCKEU

I also found a fov fix after recording by using FLAWLESS WIDESCREEN.

This should be perfect now we just need a VR Boost profile and it will be good to go

Uses Unreal Engine and dx9

Regards Wayne
DrBeef
Vireio Perception Developer

Re: SINGULARITY

Post by DrBeef »

Hi Wayne, nice one.. I'm at work right now so can't watch the video, but sounds very promising.

If it is using unreal then actually creating a profile for it should be relatively straightforward. If you look at the guide i posted on the other thread for "The Vanishing of Ethan Carter", then you will see how to use Cheat Engine to find the addresses used for the orientation in the game.

If you do this exercise a number of times (with some restarts to give the OS a chance to do things differently), you will actually see some patterns emerging of where the game allocates memory locations for it. If you collect a bunch of addresses for PITCH and share them here, then I'll use them to explain how we then write the VRBoost profile.

Might be easier to start that way than try to muster the enthusiasm to write it all down in great detail.
DrBeef

Re: SINGULARITY

Post by DrBeef »

Also, the next release of Vireio will contain the ability to push the FOV beyond the max you can set in the game.. which means no longer a need to use Flawless Widescreen (even for Far Cry 3), and allows other games that had a fixed and unchangeable FOV to work.

Return to “Game Support”