Vireio Perception issues.

The place for all discussion of the Oculus Rift compatible open source 3D drivers.
pacmanswang
One Eyed Hopeful

Vireio Perception issues.

Post by pacmanswang »

Hi sorry if this is a bad place to post this but I'm at the end of my wits. I recently got my rift and was running everything fine including Perception I had tested it out on skyrim with it working fine. When I tried to run portal 2 it was the only game not injecting properly so I tried messing with my main screen options in control panel. Things went weird and now Perception refuses to inject to the rift for any games at all. No matter which screen I set as my main or which I send it to on the program it still sends it to my television.

Has anyone else encountered this at all? I've tried multiple versions of perception, deleted my old perception and nothing seems to work :(

edit: thought I'd throw in useful info. I managed to get Dear Esther loading into the oculus but the image is warped and seems off angled. I tried playing around with the BRASSA stuff but to no avail. here's a link to the steam screenshots i was able to grab, even though they don't show much. http://imgur.com/a/TRjeY

DK2
Windows 8.1 64 bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.30GHz
8 GB RAM
Gigabyte R9 Radeon 270x

Return to “Development / General Discussion”