Bioshock Infinite

Case by case Vireio Perception game support discussion. One thread per game!
scorpionking674
One Eyed Hopeful

Bioshock Infinite

Post by scorpionking674 »

Before you start vireio, make sure to change your Bioshock Infinite FOV around 110 something. (Use google for changing FOV settings because I forgot how i did it, if you cant, feel free to PM).

Same as my Battlefield 3 thread,

I OWN DK2, SO I DON'T KNOW IF IT WILL BE THE SAME PROCEDURE FOR DK1.

Headtracking doesnt work, neither mouse emulation as I'm unable to access or open VIREIO In-game settings in CLONED(duplicated display) mode.

Using latest 2.1.0 RC1

My settings are like this:

Lock framerate - ON

- Rift mode set to EXTENDED
- Setup Desktop Display mode to DUPLICATE (Right click on desktop, select screen resolution, click on DK2 screen, and set to DUPLICATE). *Note: My DK2 resolution in extended mode is always set to 1920x1080.
- Copy Vireio DLL into bioshock infinite folder (Where EXE is located).

Before you try it, my display was extended, RIFT being my primary display. After that, i duplicate screen 1 on screen 2 (rift screen). Run VIREIO always as administrator. (set as primary monitor on vireio window).

* Try running it, i cannot seem to access Vireio setting in game, but i get a 3d view. Head tracking doesn't work as I'm unable to access the vireio setting in DUPLICATE DISPLAY mode. (tried running Bioshock Infinite in extended mode (on the desktop display settings), but 3d doesnt work.

* Please reply to this post if it works for you.

* I dont use NVIDIA control panel for managing my displays.

(I've mentioned almost every settings i have setup perfectly, you may try doing it my way if it doesnt work for you.)

My system:

ASUS G55VW, I7 3610QM, NVIDIA GTX 660M 2GB.

This is how my bioshock infinite looks after the FOV change. The settings are clearly visible in rift.

USEFUL TIP: If you are unable to see map or hud, just press "L-CTRL + Middle Mouse Button (PRESS THE SCROLL WHEEL)", this will enable disconnected screen view and you will be freely able to move around the screen, you can also lean forward and backwards to zoom in and out of the screen. After Enabling Disconneted Screen if the screen gets too small for you, you can Hold L-CTRL and use the mouse scroll to adjust the screen size. THUMBS UP IF YOU LIKED THIS TIP. In some games, adjusting screen size while holding CTRL key and scrolling wont work, Press L-SHIFT + Q, go in OVERALL settings and adjust DISTORTION SCALE.
DrBeef
Vireio Perception Developer
Vireio Perception Developer

Re: Bioshock Infinite

Post by DrBeef »

OK, this one puzzles me. Bioshock Infinite is DirectX 11, Vireio only injects into DX9 games, so this shouldn't work at all.

Are you sure this is working?
scorpionking674
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Bioshock Infinite

Post by scorpionking674 »

yes, try the way i did, it will work normally like other games. Not sure if it was real 3d as i could not access the vireio settings, but it surely is beautiful, i can lean in and out to look at the birds in the first stage.

Return to “Game Support”