iz3D Movie Player

chrisjarram
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

iz3D Movie Player

Post by chrisjarram »

Hi,

Anyone have a copy of the latest installer for the iz3d movie player? Cant find it on their site and want to test it out, especially as 1.09 is around the corner and I've upgraded my gfx card :)

Cheers if anyone can help!

Chris J
maart
One Eyed Hopeful

iz3d movie player

Post by maart »

Hi i'm using the dual projector output of the iz3d drivers, but the movie player only seems to work in iz3d mode. am i doing something wrong?
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

I don't think you are. The IZ3D movie player probably addresses the IZ3D directly without the driver. I think a new player is in progress but i have no idea if it will support dual outputs though. Another option would be Peter Wimmers stereoscopic player but you have to license it if you want to playback more than 5 minutes. Just wait for a while and see what happens from the IZ3D-team first.

cheers
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D
sam52054
One Eyed Hopeful

Where can I get iz3D MPC file?

Post by sam52054 »

:x Have been waiting for 3 months now after purchasing an iZ3D monitor for them to re-post or make available the movie player that has been "temporarily" unavailable. Does anyone have a copy they could email me since I've not been able to find a download on the web? Also have Steroscopic player 1.34 but haven't been able to make it work with the monitor. Have quad-core CPU, Vista Home Premium, nVidia 8600 card with 2 DVI output. Getting a good static 3D image on the test disk, but am looking for a DYNAMIC solution here. Hopefully future blu-ray releases with be available in the circular polarized format like RealD, or does anyone know a work around given what I've already got to play all those interlaced DVD's I've got in 3-D on the iZ3D monitor? (ie. Alien adventure, etc.). Thanks :roll:
BlackShark
Certif-Eyable!

Post by BlackShark »

i uploaded my old iz3d mediaplayer classic v1.02 installer here :
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mm0wp0yzvsl
chrisjarram
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by chrisjarram »

What we need is the iz3d movie player to output directly to the driver so it supports other modes. BlackQ, will 1.03 do this?

Thanks
XFX GTX 280 XXX,BFG 7900GTX,Q6600,4gbXMS2,3TB RAID,2xWD Raptors,MountainMods U2-UFO Case,1KW Thermaltake PSU, 3x BenQ MP720p,Full active sim setup inc actuators,shakers,wind,THX sound.CrystalEyes 3,6 wireless ED w/ hipower emitter.
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

chrisjarram wrote:What we need is the iz3d movie player to output directly to the driver so it supports other modes. BlackQ, will 1.03 do this?

Thanks
Second that. Thanks! (I forwarded this to the iz3d forums too).
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D
BlackShark
Certif-Eyable!

Post by BlackShark »

What we need is some kind of 3D video API that allows any player to output to any 3D display with a little output plugin.

There's this very interesting video site which is about to open called Vreel. It uses it's own video player to display high quality video files and the site can be used without internal re-encoding if you use either DivX, xvid, or the better H264 codec.
The player will be a heavily modified VLC based player. The site admins announced it'll have some kind of plugin feature.
I was wondering if an iZ3D-driver-output could be done with the next iz3d driver architecture ?

Just imagine 3D video in a web player...
epsen83
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: iz3D Movie Player

Post by epsen83 »

I cant play 3d dvds on the iz3d mediaplayer. The error says it cant find the codecs. I have ffdshow installed and the dvd works in regular MPC. What is wrong?
CraziFuzzy
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: iz3d movie player

Post by CraziFuzzy »

maart wrote:Hi i'm using the dual projector output of the iz3d drivers, but the movie player only seems to work in iz3d mode. am i doing something wrong?
If you are using Dual projector mode, would it not be better to just use Stereoscopic Viewer?
Welder
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Welder »

Hello Maart, you can change the output format of the Media Player by going to Options(In the View Menu) and to "Stereo Rendering" Under playback on the left. I believe setting it to dual monitor should work for you. Let me know if that solves your issue!
epsen83
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by epsen83 »

Will the player have support for filed-sequential movies any time soon?
Most dvds come in this format,.
Killigath
Cross Eyed!

Post by Killigath »

So can you play stereoscopic HQFS movies on an IZ3D monitor. With the new price drop I was considering buying an IZ3D 22". Currently have 1 video card with and LCD monitor (DVI-1) and a Samsung DLP (DVI-2 to HDMI) video mode set to clone mode. Mainly use the setup for watching movies.

If I buy and IZ3D monitor i read that it uses 2 DVI ports. So basically I have to unhook my DLP. Will I still be able to watch my 3D DVD's on the IZ3D monitor? Using IZ3D movie player or Wimmers Stereoscopic player? If not, is it possible to switch IZ3D to 1 DVI in 2D mode and hook up my Samsung for movie watching?
BlackShark
Certif-Eyable!

Post by BlackShark »

Isn't HQFS the same as interlaced ?
Try in anaglyph mode to see if it works.
Passive 3D forever !
DIY polarised dual-projector setup :
2x Epson EH-TW3500 (2D 1080p)
Xtrem Screen Daylight 2.0, for polarized 3D
3D Vision gaming with signal converter : VNS Geobox 501
Killigath
Cross Eyed!

Post by Killigath »

Thanks for the input Blackshark.

I been talking to Yuri about it a little as well. Apparently IZ3D and StereoPlayer don't work together. But IZ3D MPC does play DVD's. I am going to test a few of my HQFS in anaglyph mode tonight or tomorrow to be sure they will work on IZ3D MPC before I purchase the monitor.

I will still want to use my DLP setup sometimes to watch movies with friends on the larger screen. Does the IZ3D monitor support 1 DVI in 2D mode?
Welder
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Welder »

You can use SterescopicPlayer if you set the play to output as OpenGL QB mode. Then set our drivers for OpenGL and it will hook the player.
Killigath
Cross Eyed!

Post by Killigath »

Tested a few DVD's in anaglyph using just IZ3D's Media Player and they seemed to work.
Had to dig to find the setting in IZ3D media player to "force weave". After i did that even Spy Kids worked.
One thing I did notice is that I did not have to swap L/R in IZ3D's player, I do in StereoscopicPlayer.

Ordered an IZ3D monitor Friday around lunch time from Newegg. $222 shipped with rush processing. Should be here Monday :)

Return to “iZ3D Legacy Drivers”