What is Augmented Reality?

Talk about Head Mounted Displays (HMDs), augmented reality, wearable computing, controller hardware, haptic feedback, motion tracking, and related topics here!
Cromfel
Two Eyed Hopeful

What is Augmented Reality?

Post by Cromfel »

Hello fellas

I got opportunity to give lecture on Augmented Reality. People seemed to appreciate it so I thought I would also share it with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRAsij6uV2o

Any feedback would be welcome.

- Sauli
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: What is Augmented Reality?

Post by cybereality »

Didn't have time to watch the whole thing, but it looks cool. Thanks.
Cromfel
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Cromfel »

cybereality wrote:Didn't have time to watch the whole thing, but it looks cool. Thanks.
Thanks for the initial input cyber! Feel free to distribute the lecture to anyone in your network who you think may be interested in the topic.
Cromfel
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Cromfel »

Now this is puzzling. No comments or feedback at all? Commoon fellas, it could not have been that bad :lol:

You know even in military service there is wisdom that even bad news is better than no news at all. So I would appreciate some comments.
AttackingHobo
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by AttackingHobo »

W
Cromfel wrote:Now this is puzzling. No comments or feedback at all? Commoon fellas, it could not have been that bad :lol:

You know even in military service there is wisdom that even bad news is better than no news at all. So I would appreciate some comments.
Well its an hour long video...

Also the audio quality is not that great. Sample some of the white noise and run the videos audio through a noise reduction filter.

I am listening/watching right now. I will give more feedback later.
Cromfel
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Cromfel »

Thats actually very good idea. Why didnt I think of that. I will push the audio track through Audacity for filtering and update the video. :shock:

Good point!

Return to “General VR/AR Discussion”