Your BLUE is hardly visible. We need a replacement

This website is for our members. Do you have some design ideas? Are there features you would like to see? What additions would drive this site forward? POST YOUR IDEAS HERE!
europanorama
One Eyed Hopeful

Your BLUE is hardly visible. We need a replacement

Post by europanorama »

The blue letter here against black background is hardly visible. i just switched froma 17CRT to 17LCD(ok old but contrast is just matching my eyes)
How about exchanging the color?
http://www.3dreal.tk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.stereopan.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Under reconstruction
3DStereo-Media
Aero-Marspanoramas
Innovative Online-Display
gmduncanidaho
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Your BLUE is hardly visible. We need a replacement

Post by gmduncanidaho »

europanorama wrote:The blue letter here against black background is hardly visible. i just switched froma 17CRT to 17LCD(ok old but contrast is just matching my eyes)
How about exchanging the color?
I was looking for a suggestions/contact board to address the exact same issue. Checked UCP, no other style preference is there. It's really hard to read the forums with the current color scheme, maybe another option could be added?
BOLL
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by BOLL »

I saw this and made a stupid UserStyle that inverts the page. Readability is not much better in the inverted look, but it's a bit easier on my eyes at least. I will probably tweak it later to make more pleasing, but for now it will have to do.

And if Stylish is not what you want there are separate extensions/addons that inverts the entire Internet too :)
WiredEarp
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by WiredEarp »

I like the color scheme here personally. I find it easy to read without too much glare.
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

Hi Guys,

Sorry for not getting to this sooner. If you have some color scheme ideas, let me know. We're open to trying new things.

Regards,
Neil

Return to “MTBS Website Ideas”