Alone in the Dark

cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Alone in the Dark

Post by cybereality »

I just got the new Alone in the Dark for the PC. The game is flawed but still fun despite its problems. Anyway, I'm just confirming that it does work somewhat with the iz3D driver, but I didn't test for too long. No crashes or freezing and performance didn't seem effected much (specs in sig). I couldn't really get a feel for the quality of the S-3D as I only tested briefly while I was tweaking other things. But the iz3D does appear to support the game in the basic sense. I only tested with anaglyph, maybe i will take some stereo screen-grabs if I get a chance.

EDIT: I tested the game a bit more, stereo did work on different levels. The S-3D didn't look too good, but I was using anaglyph so its hard to say. The game seems supported though.

Also, AITD does not work with the Nvidia S3D driver at all. Period. Tried all hotkeys but no S3D effect was seen on screen. Don't worry, its not like you're missing much.
lnrrgb
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

lucky you

Post by lnrrgb »

I tested it out with the 1.08 drivers, yet could not get the game to run at all with the iz3d driver. The driver seemed to muck up the CD verification too. Perhaps the 1.09 driver will yield some results for me.

Return to “iZ3D Legacy Drivers”