Mass Effect Gallery Submissions

ddorpm
One Eyed Hopeful

Mass Effect Gallery Submissions

Post by ddorpm »

I just uploaded 30 in-game S-3D screenshots from the recently released Mass Effect (PC) with my iZ3D 22" monitor that I just purchased and very pleased with. I submitted them under the "MTBS Un-official Pending Submissions to iZ3D" gallery category. If you get a chance stop by for a look and would appreciate feedback. I hope you enjoy. Thanks ...

ddorpm
Ifandbut
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Ifandbut »

ZMFG...Tommrow can not come soon enough now.
After seeing your post on IZ3D I bought a monitor and got next day shipping. I'm going to have to get Mass Effect after work tommrow. What were your convergence and seperation settings?

Thanks for makeing it even harder to get through work tommrow :(
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by cybereality »

Very nice gallery man. I can't wait to play this game in S3D. Already beat it on 360, but I'm sure it will be a different experience the second time around.
ddorpm
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by ddorpm »

Ifandbut wrote:What were your convergence and seperation settings?
It's nice that the iZ3D driver allows you to pre-set three different convergence and separation settings. My pre-set #1 is conv. = -0.0495 and sep. = 95%. This is used for outside/inside combat settings. Pre-set #2 is used for most cut-scenes with conv. = -0.0220 and sep. = 585%. Finally, Pre-set #3 is utilized for like the weapons/squad member HUDs as well as for the galaxy map with its settings at conv. = -0.3980 and sep. = 50%.

So, depending on the scene I am currently playing all I have to do is hit whichever pre-set key I need for that particular scene. Of course there will be some various camera scenes where it will take some additional tweaking.

I believe I have fairly close to the same system specs as you. Running dual core 2.4 Ghz, 3Gb Ram, BFGtech Nvidia 8800 GT OC 512 Mb and with the in-game settings all on high at 1680 x 1050 I get an average of 35 - 40 FPS.

ddorpm

edited for spelling
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

I'm sorry I'm so late with the reply!

Thanks for your submission. I put most of the images in the FPS category, and a single image is in the Unofficial MTBS Certification category.

Keep it up!

Regards,
Neil

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”