VIRTUAL VIEWER 3D GLASSES

Don't know the first thing about S-3D? Just bought your first pair of 3D glasses? Trying to figure out what to buy? Post HERE!
SKYTALKER
One Eyed Hopeful

VIRTUAL VIEWER 3D GLASSES

Post by SKYTALKER »

I saw this advertised on Craigslist and would like an opinion if this is a "good deal" or not.
THX,
CLiff

Virtual Reality Equipment - $250
paid $1300.00. I BOUGHT THE WHOLE "VIRTUAL VIEWER 3D" BUNDLE PACK ( PLUS SOME COOL EXTRA'S) - FROM VREALITIES.COM, WHICH SUPPLIES VIRTUAL REALITY EQUIPMENT TO NASA. CHECK OUT THE INFO ON IT AT THIS LINK. http://www.vrealities.com/virtualviewer3d.html THAT LINK WILL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT THE VIRTUAL REALITY EQUIPMENT WHICH INCLUDES A:
1. VIRTUAL REALITY HEAD MOUNTED DISPLAY (VR GLASSES)
2. HEAD TRACKER HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE (TO IMMERSE YOURSELF IN VR AND VIDEO GAME WORLDS)
3. VOICE RECOGNITION SOFTWARE AND MICROPHONE (LETS YOU CONTROL THE GAME WITH YOUR VOICE)
4. P5 DATA GLOVE (AMAZING - CHECK IT OUT AT THIS LINK http://www.vrealities.com/P5.html)
5. 2D TO 3D CONVERTER TO CONVERT "ANY" VIDEO GAME OR MOVIE OR EVEN TV TO BEAUTIFUL 3D. IF YOU BUY TODAY I WILL ALSO TELL YOU HOW TO GET "STEREOSCOPIC PLAYER"(A 49 DOLLAR VALUE) WHICH WILL ALLOW YOU TO WATCH ANY VIDEO FILE OR DVD ON YOUR COMPUTER IN STUNNING 3D ON A VIRTUAL 90 INCH SCREEN AT 10 FEET AWAY AND "QUEST 3D " WHICH IS INDUSTRY LEADING "VIRTUAL REALITY WORLD" CREATION SOFTWARE WHICH RETAILS FOR A WHOPPING $15,800.00 (SEE FOR YOURSELF AT THIS LINK http://www.vrealities.com/quest3d.html) AND WILL ALLOW YOU TO CREAT EYE-POPPING "3D VIRTUAL REALITY" FULLY IMMERSIVE WORLDS YOUR SELF - - - ALL FOR FREE. EVERYTHING I'M SELLING IS NOT ONLY "VIRTUAL REALITY" EQUIPMENT IT IS "STEREOSCOPIC 3D VIRTUAL REALITY" EQUIPMENT WHICH IS UP TO DATE WITH THE STATE OF THE ART 3D TELEVISIONS OUT NOW. AND ITS LOTS OF FUN.
PalmerTech
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Re: VIRTUAL VIEWER 3D GLASSES

Post by PalmerTech »

Definitely not.

The HMD is outdated and low spec, the tracker is just a $99 Hillcrest in plastic shell sold for $499, voice recognition software can be had for free, the P5 data glove is outdated and worth $50 at most, 2D to 3D conversion is bogus, and whatever use Quest 3D had in the past, it has been surpassed by things like Unity.
SKYTALKER
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by SKYTALKER »

Thank you so much Palmer tech for the informative reply. I was beginning to believe that this was not a "good" buy, but I had no idea why I had those feelings. It's a moot point now, due to my upcoming great lucky streak. I hope to be getting a large amount of money from several sources:
1. First, I BARELY missed winning the latest big Powerball...I only needed 2 more numbers and the Powerball and I would be a multi-millionaire right now. Although I was disappointed, I did not let it get me down, because of the other notifications I received from various people.
2. I got word a few days ago that I had won the British Commonwealth Lottery of $130,000,000 and the funny thing is that I don't even remember buying a ticket!!!
3. A couple of days later, I got an e-mail from an ex-president of a country who had stolen $26,345,000 and he is willing to split it with me 50-50 and all I have to do is send a few thousand dollars to him for bribes. He said he had been searching for me for several years. He had TOTAL trust in me because we are related because: His step-father's 3rd wife's great-nephew's 2nd cousin's sister's grandmother's husband's 10th son is my great-great-grandmother's 9th husband's 4th wife's 7th son's 4th daughter's boyfriend's cousin's best friend. Although he is a black African and I am a white-Hispanic American and have never talked or met each other, I have a "feeling" we'll become best buddies...once I'm able to get him and his extended family smuggled into this country. Although I found it odd that offers #2 and #3 came from Nigeria, I have great faith in my "family", because I'm positive they wouldn't lie to me, especially over the internet.
4. I also just got word that my bid for a 2010 Mercedes was accepted for $15,000. How lucky I am, especially since it was only driven to church on Sundays by the previous owner, who just happened to be a little old lady from Pasadena and it has less than 10,000 miles on it. :lol:

THX,
Cliff
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by cybereality »

This, like most HMDs you will find on eBay/Craiglist, is probably crap.

There are really only a few HMDs you should be looking at, that are decently made and have modern support (for 3D gaming, movies, etc.).

Oculus Rift: Really great for immersive gaming. Sucking for 2D desktop computing.

Sony HMZ-T1/2: Great for gaming and movie watching at 720P. Ok for general computing. Very uncomfortable to wear for more than 30 minutes.

Silicon Micro Display ST1080: Full HD 1080P display, best for reading text or general computing. Not as clear focus as the Sony, on back-order.

Carl Zeiss Cinemizer OLED: Good ergonomics (IPD, diopter), nice picture quality. Only 870 x 500 resolution, OK for FPV but not-so-good for desktop computing.

Vuzix Wrap 1200VR: OK ergonomics, OK picture quality. Low resolution, blurry, washed out image. Not good for desktop computing.
MarshawnMan
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by MarshawnMan »

SKYTALKER wrote:I saw this advertised on Craigslist and would like an opinion if this is a "good deal" or not.
THX,
CLiff

Virtual Reality Equipment - $250
paid $1300.00. I BOUGHT THE WHOLE "VIRTUAL VIEWER 3D" BUNDLE PACK ( PLUS SOME COOL EXTRA'S) - FROM VREALITIES.COM, WHICH SUPPLIES VIRTUAL REALITY EQUIPMENT TO NASA. CHECK OUT THE INFO ON IT AT THIS LINK. http://www.vrealities.com/virtualviewer3d.html THAT LINK WILL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT THE VIRTUAL REALITY EQUIPMENT WHICH INCLUDES A:
1. VIRTUAL REALITY HEAD MOUNTED DISPLAY (VR GLASSES)
2. HEAD TRACKER HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE (TO IMMERSE YOURSELF IN VR AND VIDEO GAME WORLDS)
3. VOICE RECOGNITION SOFTWARE AND MICROPHONE (LETS YOU CONTROL THE GAME WITH YOUR VOICE)
4. P5 DATA GLOVE (AMAZING - CHECK IT OUT AT THIS LINK http://www.vrealities.com/P5.html)
5. 2D TO 3D CONVERTER TO CONVERT "ANY" VIDEO GAME OR MOVIE OR EVEN TV TO BEAUTIFUL 3D. IF YOU BUY TODAY I WILL ALSO TELL YOU HOW TO GET "STEREOSCOPIC PLAYER"(A 49 DOLLAR VALUE) WHICH WILL ALLOW YOU TO WATCH ANY VIDEO FILE OR DVD ON YOUR COMPUTER IN STUNNING 3D ON A VIRTUAL 90 INCH SCREEN AT 10 FEET AWAY AND "QUEST 3D " WHICH IS INDUSTRY LEADING "VIRTUAL REALITY WORLD" CREATION SOFTWARE WHICH RETAILS FOR A WHOPPING $15,800.00 (SEE FOR YOURSELF AT THIS LINK http://www.vrealities.com/quest3d.html) AND WILL ALLOW YOU TO CREAT EYE-POPPING "3D VIRTUAL REALITY" FULLY IMMERSIVE WORLDS YOUR SELF - - - ALL FOR FREE. EVERYTHING I'M SELLING IS NOT ONLY "VIRTUAL REALITY" EQUIPMENT IT IS "STEREOSCOPIC 3D VIRTUAL REALITY" EQUIPMENT WHICH IS UP TO DATE WITH THE STATE OF THE ART 3D TELEVISIONS OUT NOW. AND ITS LOTS OF FUN.
are you kidding me .. this site sucks.. wayy overpriced! I just ordered from DigitalMartians.com -- They're technology is great and affordable!!! Doopee!!
Nobody can officially see me in NBA 2k13!! Martian Goggles on deck!!

Return to “I'm New To Stereoscopic 3D!”