** Real First Person Shooter **

Tutorials on how to create your own rigs, pics, movies, and everything that has to do with S-3D at home!
liampaterman5
One Eyed Hopeful

** Real First Person Shooter **

Post by liampaterman5 »

Hello :D , i have just heard about this website of a fellow VR enthusiast/ Palmer Luckey, Founder of the oculus rift ! and thought id share my Creation with you guys,,,,

Facebook Page = http://www.facebook.com/RealFPSgaming

Youtube Page = http://youtu.be/HL8FHOdDP08 Also a few older videos on there too

Please if you have any Comments Bad/Good they are all truly appreciated, :mrgreen:

Kit specs,
HMD = 1024x600, wireless, 4/half battery life and most important its Comfortable :geek:
Weapon = This is used for mouse / movement, with allot of buttons to configure for all types of games,
Vest is used for body tracking i.e Jumping, Crouching, & Prone position,

The model you see in the videos and images are all the old v3 Version of my kit, Im currently building my V4 version which kicks ass :o

Thanks for your time please feel free to contact me...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: ** Real First Person Shooter **

Post by cybereality »

Cool man!

Can you explain more about the HMD you are using? Does it support 3D? Did you build the whole thing yourself? What about the gun?
brantlew
Petrif-Eyed

Post by brantlew »

Cool, but have you considered using any lenses to enlarge the image and move your focal point outwards?
RoadKillGrill
Cross Eyed!

Post by RoadKillGrill »

What transmitter are you using for the wireless video feed?
liampaterman5
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by liampaterman5 »

Hey everyone for the interest, sorry didnt comment sooner have been busy working on it,

HMD, 3d makes me feel ill BAD so i am steering away from it, but could be setup if wanted,
using a 4.0+ reading glasses lense to take all the work of the eyes and make it cumfatable for your vision,
also giving you a awsome FOV,
Transmitter, i cannot reveal that right now maybe in my next model i will release but thats secret for now :)

Yes built everything from scratch, the version you see in the video and pics are my old version
and im currently in the build of a MUCH better kit thank you see in this preview,

The weapon itself, control's the mouse movement & the WASD movement, with multiple programmable buttons, Much more info on final release,

hope this helps guys, More Info on my facebook page, uploaded first on that,
http://www.facebook.com/RealFPSgaming
android78
Certif-Eyable!

Post by android78 »

Nice job. Man you swear a lot!
What's with all the suggested videos with childbirth?
liampaterman5
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by liampaterman5 »

Hey android78,
my apologies for my potty mouth :) bad habbit,
and i know :/ childbirth and Virtual reality :) ! thats my next plan, VR Birth Woot !

Return to “Do it Yourself!”