stereoscopic visualizations

Beneficial
One Eyed Hopeful

stereoscopic visualizations

Post by Beneficial »

Hey guys, you know those visualizations that play in windows media player, or itunes, or winamp and the like when you're just playing an mp3? Does anyone know of any stereoscopic visualizations out there that I could download (preferably for wmp or winamp; don't much like itunes). Alternatively, would something like the iz3d drivers work for some of the visualizations i've already downloaded? I like the one called MilkDrop which comes natively with the latest versions of Winamp. It's got good beat recognition, very reactive to the music, but it'd be cool to see some of the already very nice presets in stereo depth.

any ideas?
Freke1
Certif-Eyable!

Post by Freke1 »

Remember the 60's? - they are back in 3D:
http://www.nullsoft.com/free/monkey/
Only one I know about.
Beneficial
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Beneficial »

sweet... thanks dude. Now you're like my stereoscopic 3d dealer. :D
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by cybereality »

Milkdrop for WinAmp supports stereo3d with anaglyph and page-flipped modes (maybe others, I know those work for sure though).

I used to run dual 21" CRTs with Milkdrop in 3D!!! Crazy!!!
Beneficial
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Beneficial »

really? does it? Can you tell me how to enable that?

EDIT: oh ... i see...the old version of milkdrop. Hmm...i wonder why they got rid of it it for milkdrop 2.0

EDIT again: this is pretty damn sweet though. This older version of milkdrop seems to have all the same presets anyway.
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by cybereality »

Beneficial wrote:really? does it? Can you tell me how to enable that?

EDIT: oh ... i see...the old version of milkdrop. Hmm...i wonder why they got rid of it it for milkdrop 2.0

EDIT again: this is pretty damn sweet though. This older version of milkdrop seems to have all the same presets anyway.
Yeah, I didn't even bother checking the new version. I just assumed they would have removed it. That seems to be a trend these days, removing cool features and all.

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”