3D You Tube Video I UL NOt in 3D??

Tutorials on how to create your own rigs, pics, movies, and everything that has to do with S-3D at home!
The_Nephilim
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

3D You Tube Video I UL NOt in 3D??

Post by The_Nephilim »

Hey All,
I decided to give 3D Vision live another chance and got it working .. So I made a 3D video with FRAPS and UL'd the video to your tube but when I goto Run it in 3D using the HTML5 player it says it is not available for viewing in HTML 5???

Now I am not sure what is going on even other videoes do the same thing that are on nVidia live your tube??

here is the video and I have read and done all what the FAQ have said to do. perhaps I need to repair an installed app or something??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RBU4Irh ... e=html5_3d" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am trying to view it with nVidias 3D Vision glasses I am using the 275.66 drivers and I can get Stereo working on some videos before but now it appears NONE of them are working.. I am also using the Firefox Browser like reccomened but nothing What am I doing wrong??
Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1 GHZ / ASRock Phantom 4 AC/4 Z590 Motherboard / G. SKILL Trident Z 64GB - 4000mhz / eVGA 2080Ti 11gb / SoundBlaster Z / HP Reverb G2 / HOTAS Cougar / Thrustmaster MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2 / :shutter
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: 3D You Tube Video I UL NOt in 3D??

Post by cybereality »

You need to be using Windows 7 and I think there is also a setting in the NV Panel for "Only when 3D program runs".
The_Nephilim
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Re: 3D You Tube Video I UL NOt in 3D??

Post by The_Nephilim »

yes I am on windows 7 and it appeared that the problem was with my nVidia 3D Setting.. I had it on when in Full screen..

THNX for helping me keep my sanity.. ;)

Have a Happy new year ..
Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1 GHZ / ASRock Phantom 4 AC/4 Z590 Motherboard / G. SKILL Trident Z 64GB - 4000mhz / eVGA 2080Ti 11gb / SoundBlaster Z / HP Reverb G2 / HOTAS Cougar / Thrustmaster MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2 / :shutter

Return to “Do it Yourself!”