Does "The Matrix: Path of Neo" work in stereo?

DevilMaster
Two Eyed Hopeful

Does "The Matrix: Path of Neo" work in stereo?

Post by DevilMaster »

I'm using a laptop with a GeForce 6200 Go video card. It has ForceWare 78.01 and matching stereo drivers. I already installed The Matrix: Path of Neo, set it up to display at 800*600 and set the level of detail to 8 (maximum detail for shader 2.x). When stereoscopy is on, I see the scene projected to a single plane (no depth), closer to my eyes than the physical screen. Another user on the nVidia forum says he somehow got to have "some" 3D effects, but the depth was wrong (objects floating in space, sometimes with a greater depth than a wall rendered behind them).
Does anyone know if it's possible to get correct stereo 3D at all in Path of Neo with the nVidia drivers, and how?
LukePC1
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by LukePC1 »

You should try to disable ANY postprocessing you can find in the Options menue of the game at first.

If that doesn't help I'd try to use old and trusted tuning tool by Kinddragon (before he was a developer for Iz3D). Not the driver/wrapper, but the thing where you can change convergence and Stereo_textures. Make shure to use stereo_textures. This helps in many games.
Play Nations at WAR with this code to get 5.000$ as a Starterbonus:
ayqz1u0s
http://mtbs3d.com/naw/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AMD x2 4200+ 2gb Dualchannel
GF 7900gs for old CRT with Elsa Revelator SG's
currently 94.24 Forceware and 94.24 Stereo with XP sp2!

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”