Portal 2 - 3D video preview-Narrated-IZ3D Drivers-1080P[HD]

Recostar
Cross Eyed!

Portal 2 - 3D video preview-Narrated-IZ3D Drivers-1080P[HD]

Post by Recostar »

Hey guys, it's been awhile since I posted here on MTBS and thought i would link my latest video, I have to say, I'm really enjoying IZ3D drivers. I started going threw my game collection again trying all my games with them. Does anyone have some suggestions on what games really stand out with IZ3D drivers ?

Here's the latest video i made,

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKkyqpluhXA[/youtube]

Hope you enjoy it.
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Re: Portal 2 - 3D video preview-Narrated-IZ3D Drivers-1080P[

Post by Likay »

Nice work! Portal 2 is a gem already!
I haven't gamed with nvidia for a long time and can't really tell in cases iz3d is better than nvidia or vice versa. Tombraidergames are always favourites but i believe underworld looks better with nvidia than with iz3d.
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by cybereality »

I've actually been preferring the DDD driver, espeically in Source games like HL2, L4D, Portal, etc. With the DDD driver you can push depth up the max, and still have the gun as one solid object. This is impossible to do with iz3D or Nvidia. It makes for a much more comfortable experience while still providing great depth.
Recostar
Cross Eyed!

Post by Recostar »

Thanks guys for the support !! After I read your posts I installed underworld and HL2. I played Underworld with Nvidias drivers and thought the game looked great, I didn't crank the depth past 50% cause it was so immersive. You can get some great "pop out" in Tombraider too. Running past branches or jumping off a cliff into a pool of water in 3D was sareel .

I couldn't believe how good HL2 looked on IZ3D drivers !! what a treat to play that game again in 3D and not be plagued with issues. When I started playing it I told myself I would stop 5 mins in, well, 5 hours later I put the controller down..lol.

This weekend I'm going to be going threw my library of games and test them all out on the different drivers solutions and see which ones I like.

Thanks again guys, are there any other games you might recommend I give a try ?

P.S Have a great weekend :)
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by cybereality »

Yeah, I did that with HL2:Ep1 the other night. I just put it on to do a quick test, and I ended up beating the game!!!

Its funny you say HL2 was plagued with issues. I have played this will all drivers, and support is good across the board. Of course, there are some issues (like water reflections, and things like that) but overall it looks nice. I think DDD gives the more comfortable experience, although I can get better depth with IZ3D or Nvidia.

Left4Dead is a good one to try. Having a lot of fun with that. Batman:Arkham Asylum is really good, at least with NV or DDD (haven't tried IZ yet). Mirror's Edge is really nice too. Actually, really any game is fun in 3D!

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”