Farewell Chinatown Fair in Stereo 3D! [YT3D]

Find a good S-3D side by side video on YouTube? Share it here!
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Farewell Chinatown Fair in Stereo 3D! [YT3D]

Post by cybereality »

This is my tribute to the Chinatown Fair, one of the oldest and last arcades in New York City. Its sad to see it go, NYC just won't be the same. This is a YouTube3D video (YT3D) so you can see it in full stereoscopic 3D! If you don't have a 3DTV you can either free-view (ie cross-eye) or you can get a pair of cheap red/cyan glasses and use anaglyph mode. If you need glasses, shoot me a PM and I will send you a pair totally free!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpQC0pjZONs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Fredz
Petrif-Eyed

Re: Farewell Chinatown Fair in Stereo 3D! [YT3D]

Post by Fredz »

It's all black for me, maybe the tag BlackShark was talking about could be useful on this one.
cybereality

Post by cybereality »

What output mode are you using? Did you try changing the resolution? It works fine over here.
Fredz
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Fredz »

I don't know which output mode it is using and I can't change it either, the 3D button doesn't display the pop-up menu to choose the output mode. It does the same thing on Chrome or Internet Explorer.
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

Nice video. I assume you want to show more instead of "saving your self the 10 min walk".
However it plays a little bit to fast. ;) On the other hand it compensates well for the 10 minute extra route. :P
Btw: It plays fine in win7-32 using firefox 3.6.13.

Edit: Updated firefox to 3.6.14 and also flash. Still works.
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D
cybereality

Post by cybereality »

Well I am not having any issues on either Firefox or IE. I imagine this black screen is just another bug with the YT3D update. You guys should go to the YouTube help forum and file a bug complaint (or add yourself to any existing thread). I've never seen this issue myself.

@Likay: Yeah, it is a little fast. However if it were any longer it would get pretty boring. The sequence was 10 minutes long at 5x speed (down to 2 minutes) which was as long as I wanted. However I was not able to test it while I was editing, because my computer couldn't handle dual 720P streams at 5x speed. So I had to just render and hope for the best.
yuriythebest
Petrif-Eyed

Post by yuriythebest »

Cool video!!
Oculus Rift / 3d Sucks - 2D FTW!!!

Return to “Favorite Online S-3D Videos”