Dolphin (Wii) Emulator + iZ3D = works?

ignatius
Two Eyed Hopeful

Dolphin (Wii) Emulator + iZ3D = works?

Post by ignatius »

Hey guys,

I was wondering if there's a way to get the dolphin emulator working with the iz3d drivers?

It apparently works with nvidia 3d vision and i read on these forums by one guy who said it works with iz3d, but he didn't mention if that was just in anaglyph or in any output.

I'm using a dual projector system and every time i try to load up the game i get the "Cannot Load DLL" message on the top left meaning the game doesn't recognize iz3d driver.

If anyone has any info on what settings you need in order to get this working with iz3d, that would be awesome to hear!

I'll keep trying and get back to you guys if i find anything useful, I hope I'll be able to. To be able to play any wii or hopefully gamecube games like metal gear solid twin snakes in 3D would be bloody amazing!

Cheers...
ignatius
Two Eyed Hopeful

Re: Dolphin (Wii) Emulator + iZ3D = works?

Post by ignatius »

Holy freaking )#($*)(#* I got it working and I can't believe it looks this damn good in 3D!

Like an idiot I downloaded the 64bit version of the dolphin emulator which was clearly not going to work with iz3d. So i got the 32bit driver and it works like a CHARM.

The only game I tried so far was mario galaxy and holy crap that was unbelievable in 3D. It was a bit laggy but i'm going to figure out how I can make it more playable but in terms of 3D , PERFECT!

Get back to you guys soon, later!
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by cybereality »

Nice stuff.
PalmerTech
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by PalmerTech »

Yes, I did this myself. Had a lot of problems with some games, but it really can be amazing.

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”