MAss Effect 2 IN 3D - Live Stream- Need Red/Cyan

Recostar
Cross Eyed!

MAss Effect 2 IN 3D - Live Stream- Need Red/Cyan

Post by Recostar »

Hey Guys,

This is just a little test to see if I can Broadcast in 3D. The FPS is going to be very low .

Here is the link

http://www.justin.tv/d/recostar#/w/423054720

Update

Until I get some new hardware, My idea is going to have to sit on the back burner. :(
Last edited by Recostar on Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
tritosine5G
Terrif-eying the Ladies!

Re: MAss Effect 2 IN 3D - Live Stream- Need Red/Cyan

Post by tritosine5G »

wow.

Dude, mass effect2 has like 20% s3d compatibility , lot of screen depth poop. I worked really hard to get it up to 60% , with modding it , removing lens flares and stuff. But it ended up way better than 2d. Maybe I'll share it ,seems to work very well now. Some parts are unplayable, but the rest delivers ;)
-Biased for 0 Gen HMD's to hell and back must be one hundred percent hell bent bias!
Recostar
Cross Eyed!

Post by Recostar »

tritosine wrote:wow.

Dude, mass effect2 has like 20% s3d compatibility , lot of screen depth poop. I worked really hard to get it up to 60% , with modding it , removing lens flares and stuff. But it ended up way better than 2d. Maybe I'll share it ,seems to work very well now. Some parts are unplayable, but the rest delivers ;)
That would be very helpful if you could share that with me , I would really appreciate it. I have been working hard on getting my FPS to at least 35 FPS while broadcasting live 3D. Last night, after hours of trials and errors , I have finally found a way to get Mass effect 2 running in 3D Live and at 30 FPS, and it looked good too, not many issues at all. Unfortunately ,whats holding me back is my CPU and some minor hardware that I had to borrow from a friend of mine. I'm going to continue to develop this idea . I think there is a market for it . I also think it's a good way to answer questions about 3D on the fly to people who are watching the stream.

I'm going to do my best about acquiring this hardware ,if I can I'll be able to make it a regular nightly thing streaming in 3D, that's what my original plan was.

Thanks
Reco
tritosine5G
Terrif-eying the Ladies!

Post by tritosine5G »

damn i forgot. wait a few min.
-Biased for 0 Gen HMD's to hell and back must be one hundred percent hell bent bias!
tritosine5G
Terrif-eying the Ladies!

Post by tritosine5G »

here it is :

http://readalert.atw.hu/Coalesced.ini

keys:

T = free camera
G = No HUD

VBNM = freeze , slower time, defreeze , etc.

No lens flares, 1 bug: sometime game starts without sound and stays like that. You have to restart the game. Occasionally it takes many retries. Sorry, IDK the reason, it might be its only on my pc.
Recostar
Cross Eyed!

Post by Recostar »

tritosine wrote:here it is :

http://readalert.atw.hu/Coalesced.ini

keys:

T = free camera
G = No HUD

VBNM = freeze , slower time, defreeze , etc.

No lens flares, 1 bug: sometime game starts without sound and stays like that. You have to restart the game. Occasionally it takes many retries. Sorry, IDK the reason, it might be its only on my pc.
Thanks man !! this is great. Hopefully my buddy will lend me his capture card so I can stream tonight.
No more lens flares.. Awesome !!
tritosine5G
Terrif-eying the Ladies!

Post by tritosine5G »

: )))

yeah. Such a cliche. Its like the glowing naked monsters in dead space, mass effect and its blasted lens flares. :mrgreen:

"mass effect 2 3d"

"mass effect 3d"

"mass effect 3d vision"

"me2 3d"

"mass effect s3d"

"mass effect 2 s3d"

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”