Someone could make it work your E-Dimensional glasses with a

Talk about NVIDIA GPUs and driver performance here.
speedy22
One Eyed Hopeful

Someone could make it work your E-Dimensional glasses with a

Post by speedy22 »

Someone could make it work your E-Dimensional glasses with a new Nvidia card?

I have a GTS 250 and can't make it work in software page flipping mode in stereoscopic player.
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Someone could make it work your E-Dimensional glasses wi

Post by cybereality »

Sorry pal, you're not going to have much luck there.
speedy22
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by speedy22 »

I can already see my movies in 3D with NVIDIA GTS250, the solution is SVIEW program, which has its own video decoder and OpenGL emulated by software. Not the best solution, but it works for me. The maximum resolution that can play without problems is 720P, but as I am using a ViewSonic Projector PJD512 800x600, I don't need more than that. The issue is that if someone could develop something like SView, surely there must be other solutions available for NVidia. I waiting for the new versions of this great software.

Thanks!
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

Nvidia can. They don't want to because it would of course interfere with their 3d-visoon sales....
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D
speedy22
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by speedy22 »

Finally I change my motherboard Nvidia GTS 250 for an ATI HD 5770. Now with my new HD 5770, I can use Steroscopic player in software pageflipping mode without any problem, I can watch movies in full HD 3d. I can also play games in 3D with iZ3D, the ATI driver has a option for put the games at a specific refresh rate, which is what I needed for my ViewSonic projector, because it only puts in 3d mode when the rate is 120 HZ. I'm totally happy to change to ATI, is a board for all types of 3D device not like Nvidia than can only force to use your 3D Vision glasses or having to lose image quality by using interlaced for LCD glasses that are not Nvidia, when they also support pageflipping.

Return to “General NVIDIA discussion”