Zalaman/iZ3D/Asus 3D monitor which one is best for 3D Movie?

120Hz or Polarized, this is the place to share your findings on what's out there!
Kesh
One Eyed Hopeful

Zalaman/iZ3D/Asus 3D monitor which one is best for 3D Movie?

Post by Kesh »

Hi

Can some one help me and suggest me a 3d monitor(Zalaman/iZ3D/Asus or any other brand) to watch 3d movies?

Thanks

Kesh
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Zalaman/iZ3D/Asus 3D monitor which one is best for 3D Mo

Post by cybereality »

Any of those displays with play 3D movies. In terms of 3D bluray you probably want to go with the ASUS since you get the full 1080P.
Kesh
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Kesh »

Asus 3D monitor uses Active shutter glasses. Any one experiences migraine or tired eyes after 15 minutes.

I remember Sony 3d tv demo few days back with Sony shutter glasses, which was not pleasant for my eyes.

Can anyone share Nvidia shutter glasses experience here?

Thanks

Kesh
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

I believe sensitivity for shutters is highly individual and also depends on the brightness of the screen. The brighter a screen is with shutters, you'll probably experience more effect of migraine, eyestrain and similar symtoms. This because the receptors in the eyes reacts a lot faster at brighter levels. In the old good times i was quite ok using 85Hz with a philips crt but as said: I think it depends widely on the screen used and also the individual. If you experience you're sensitive i really recommend looking and evaluating with your own eyes before buying.
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D

Return to “3D Monitors”