Panasonic Joins S3DGA, 50 Prizes For U-Decide 2010!

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

We have two major announcements to share with you today.  First, Panasonic has joined The S-3D Gaming Alliance!

ImageImage

Panasonic’s line of plasma 3D HDTVs is the brand of choice by James Cameron, and has been earning its share of positive coverage by product reviewers everywhere.  Are you ready for the best part?

“Panasonic supports this effort to tie consumers to 3D technology.  That’s why we joined The S-3D Gaming Alliance, and we are adding a Panasonic 3D HDTV as the grand prize.  Reviewers say it’s the best 3D HDTV out there, and we think gamers will be excited by this.” - James Mercs, Managing Director of Panasonic Hollywood Labs.

Meant to be Seen and The S-3D Gaming Alliance are pleased to announce the 2010 edition of The U-Decide Initiative, what could be the biggest study ever done of what gamers want in 3D!  It is also your chance to win a Panasonic 50” 3D HDTV, a Zalman FullHD 3D monitor, Steelseries gaming headsets, and over forty games by Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, and Blitz Games Studios.  Available titles work with PC, Sony PS3, and Xbox.
Read full article...
yuriythebest
Petrif-Eyed

Re: Panasonic Joins S3DGA, 50 Prizes For U-Decide 2010!

Post by yuriythebest »

Excellent! I partook in this survey so you guys please don't participate since that's decrease my chances of getting the panasonic thx thx
Neil

Post by Neil »

Hi Guys!

I have been receiving questions about why Quebec residents can't win prizes. I was born and raised in Montreal, so I can appreciate this! We had a similar issue with the first U-Decide Initiative in 2008.

Quebec has stringent laws for contests, sweepstakes, etc., and it's not something we can get involved with. A lot of national contests in Canada don't include Quebec for the same reasons.

That said, it would be much appreciated if you would complete the survey anyway because your input will help shape the industry, and game developers put out the products you want.

Thanks in advance,
Neil
HeadTrip
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by HeadTrip »

I completed the survey, and on the last page it says submit..it refreshed the page but nothing chnaged...Was I done?
Everything was filled out correctly... just no confirmation of completion

thanks!
Neil

Post by Neil »

Hi Drew,

I checked the number of surveys completed compared to the list of confirmed users, and they add up. Unfortunately, your name isn't listed. Can you give it another go? Which survey did you try to complete?

Regards,
Neil
Neil

Post by Neil »

I just did a check of both surveys, and everything seems to be working as it should - including new surveys completed today. Best to try again, must have been a fluke.

Regards,
Neil
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

Hm. Just for check i could enter the survey again. Does it mean that my former entries are gone?
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D
Neil

Post by Neil »

Hm. Just for check i could enter the survey again. Does it mean that my former entries are gone?
No! Don't worry. Everything is fine. :D

I can't reveal how everything works, but there are multiple measures to avoid duplicates - even if they are accidentally submitted. The survey software itself is just one measure, but it's not perfect - so we programmed additional protective measures which you can't see.

Regards,
Neil
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

Lol! That sounds like a responce from the authorithies. The one that for the moment makes you hang up the phone and later calling again.... :lol:
Just joking. We'll wait and see!
Cheers!
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D
Neil

Post by Neil »

We added extra instructions so people know that their survey was submitted properly:

http://www.mtbs3d.com/index.php?option= ... Itemid=111" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Regards,
Neil
Neil

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

We have two major announcements to share with you today.  First, Panasonic has joined The S-3D Gaming Alliance!

Panasonic LogoS3DGA

Panasonic’s line of plasma 3D HDTVs is the brand of choice by James Cameron, and has been earning its share of positive coverage by product reviewers everywhere.  Are you ready for the best part?

“Panasonic supports this effort to tie consumers to 3D technology.  That’s why we joined The S-3D Gaming Alliance, and we are adding a Panasonic 3D HDTV as the grand prize.  Reviewers say it’s the best 3D HDTV out there, and we think gamers will be excited by this.”James Mercs, Managing Director of Panasonic Hollywood Labs.

U-Decide 2010

Meant to be Seen and The S-3D Gaming Alliance are pleased to announce the 2010 edition of The U-Decide Initiative, what could be the biggest study ever done of what gamers want in 3D!  It is also your chance to win a Panasonic 50” 3D HDTV, a Zalman FullHD 3D monitor, Steelseries gaming headsets, and over forty games by Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, and Blitz Games Studios.  Available titles work with PC, Sony PS3, and Xbox.

Return to “MTBS News”