digg dagg dugg

sharky
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

digg dagg dugg

Post by sharky »

hi guys!

5 minutes to help mtbs!

please digg this http://www.digg.com/pc_games/HOW_TO_Pla ... ess_than_1 and vote in the clip to make the clip more popular!

thank you

bye

igor
Last edited by sharky on Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
crim3
Certif-Eyed!

Post by crim3 »

People think they can take polarized glasses from a movie theater and see 3D movies at home.... if they can do that with common monitors then I waked up at the wrong universe today.
I should quit reading comments, it's depressing. Zero knowledge on science. I bet that they can't make a distinction with magic.... like Arthur Clarke said!
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

That's the magic with the today era. :P
Things in our usual lifes are being too complicated for most people to understand. For example: Almost everybody today have a cellphone but how many knows how it work (mobilenet and/or electronics)? Same with computers and i believe people in the beginning believe in the same kind of "magic" regarding stereo3d. I wouldn't say stupidity even if it's funny for those who knows fact. :D. I think this might be one of the factors prohibiting people for getting involved in stereo3d. They even talk bad about it even if they have no idea what it's about. It's some strange thing in the backspine from the "neanderthal-era"... " If you don't know it... Kill it... "
Even so i hope stereo3d is making it's way through to become standard in the future just like other stupid ;) inventions that surfaced (tv, cellphones, multichannel sound etc :P).

cheers
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D
sharky
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by sharky »

i was reading your comments, but not understanding the connection between what you were saying and the post.. then i checked the link and saw that i üosted the wrong one... :oops:

corrected.. sorry

please digg it
nubie
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by nubie »

crim3 wrote:People think they can take polarized glasses from a movie theater and see 3D movies at home.... if they can do that with common monitors then I waked up at the wrong universe today.
I should quit reading comments, it's depressing. Zero knowledge on science. I bet that they can't make a distinction with magic.... like Arthur Clarke said!
I can :P.

It is called a planar setup :D

http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=32547

Is there anything more common than 15"-17" LCD's nowadays? (besides CRT, and I could do those too if I had some sheets of polarizer, I have considered it for the higher quality that CRT offers at varied resolutions)
CAVE, see what all the fuss is about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6NN5JKlIi0

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”