Newb here!

Don't know the first thing about S-3D? Just bought your first pair of 3D glasses? Trying to figure out what to buy? Post HERE!
ClixT
One Eyed Hopeful

Newb here!

Post by ClixT »

ayt, got a few questions regarding 3d.

first of, i got all the requirements ready (got a samsung 50 inch "3d ready" plasma, nvidia gt 240 and a core 2 duo processor.)
question is, which shutter glasses is better? the x-force 3d glasses or the i-o display/razor 3d ones?
at ultimate3dheaven theres a 4 pack 3d glasses for only $100 w/o the ir so im thinking of getting this: http://ultimate3dheaven.com/xstirtr.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
also, should i get the tridef or the iz3d software?
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Newb here!

Post by cybereality »

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I think the i-o glasses might be slightly better, but the x-force ones will probably be ok. If you are only getting one driver then probably the iz3d is a better bet but the tri-def does work well on certain games. Hope you have fun.
ClixT
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by ClixT »

cybereality wrote:Hey, welcome to the forum!

I think the i-o glasses might be slightly better, but the x-force ones will probably be ok. If you are only getting one driver then probably the iz3d is a better bet but the tri-def does work well on certain games. Hope you have fun.
thanks man. i just ordered the x-force 4 pack glasses with the ir emitter. but the tri-def comes with a media player right? so if i get the iz3d, how can i play 3d movies?
cybereality

Post by cybereality »

You will probably want to pick up a copy of the Stereoscopic Player for playing 3D video.
ClixT
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by ClixT »

ok ok thanks.
ClixT
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by ClixT »

just an update. got my glasses today. 3ds awesome. im currently using the tridef free trial.
yuriythebest
Petrif-Eyed

Post by yuriythebest »

ClixT wrote:just an update. got my glasses today. 3ds awesome. im currently using the tridef free trial.
cool congrats!
Oculus Rift / 3d Sucks - 2D FTW!!!
cybereality

Post by cybereality »

Awesome!

Return to “I'm New To Stereoscopic 3D!”