Minecrift Discussion Thread

StellaArtois
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: Minecrift Discussion Thread

Post by StellaArtois »

Jademalo wrote:
mabrowning wrote:
Jademalo wrote:Eh, I give up. Got everything cloned but it was throwing over 100 errors at me on a clean recompile.

I'll just do it on paper
You ran install.bat and then build.bat?
Yeah, over 100 compile errors being thrown and I have no idea what for.
I'd probably be going way out of my depth attempting to implement it anyway, I'm at the programming equivilent of being able to read basic sentences.

I've got started on the concept, and it's pretty intuitive. I have one question though - Is it possible to dynamically change the contents of pages depending on what is loaded?
One of my ideas requires an option to be on either the Rift page or the Hydra page depending on which is selected, but not both.
The GUI framework can handle dynamic loading, so that'll be ok (just more tricky to implement!).
Jademalo
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by Jademalo »

Right, I had a good couple of hours trying to work out the best way of doing it, but I can't quite figure it out.

I'll show you the rough concept of the main page to show you the general direction of what I was thinking

My biggest issue is trying to work out how to separate the second bank of options.
I definitely think having the orientation/position/controller options on the main page like that would be a good change. I would also move the 3 HUD settings from the menu into Gameplay settings, and eye height/eye protrusion/neck length into optics/rendering.

However, it gets complicated with the hydra being usable as three devices. One of my thoughts was to have three further sub menus for orientation, position and controller configurationd, and dynamically change their location and contents depending on which device is loaded to perform which function. This could also include a 5th box on the main screen called "Gamepad" for when box [4] was set to Gamepad.

The advantages of having it set up like that would allow different configurations of things like head track prediction depending on whether or not you were using the rift for orientation or the Hydra.

The other concept I had was to keep menus related to function, but change the contents depending on the device chosen. The issue with this is that certain options affect both and are spesific to the device, such as Hydra recalibrate. (That obviously affects Orientation, but is under Positional)

This would be so much easier if I knew what I was doing in the actual code =[

Also I meant to ask - Does the Hydra offset affect the orientation tracker with regards to roll?
If it does, it's not available to configure unless you enable positional.
jmolina
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by jmolina »

mabrowning wrote:Ok everyone, we've got an updated build to try out:

This has some big calibration changes, but I haven't had a chance to test it.

Find the link here
Ths one works for me :)
Evenios

Post by Evenios »

any fix or maybe recommended mod for the issue of when you turn all the way around with headtracking (im using ver 0.27 though since the 1.0 beta seems to be broken with the calibration thing) sometimes the view jumps for some reason? like you turn your head and then suddenly your view is like in another position?
mabrowning

Post by mabrowning »

Evenios, I haven't seen that issue.

People are reporting that build #30 from Jenkins (linked above) has resolved the calibration issue. Might try that out?
rowanunderwood
Cross Eyed!

Post by rowanunderwood »

This is looking absolutely stunning with build #30. For me, the calibration text is too big to read, but other than that calibration is working correctly. I messed around a bit in razor rubberbanded to rift mode, and I like it all except the razor rubberbanded part. I think I'll wait for an integrated sensor for my ducking and leaning fix (great job on it though). My favorite new feature since the last time I tried this is actually analog walking speed, in VR, instant acceleration is a huge cause of motion sickness. Also, decoupling movement from looking is huge! This mod is the VR experience I've been waiting for my whole life, and I didn't even have to wait for the consumer version :lol: !
Evenios

Post by Evenios »

ah "TIP" If you install this mod its best to do it with a fresh minecraft install with optifine as it seems for some reason something was causing an issue to give me some issues with that headtracking issue. "phew!" yay good to know!
mabrowning

Post by mabrowning »

Evenios, thanks for confirming! Maybe I'll hi light that part of the README bold. What mods did you have that we're causing issues?

I've checked compatibility with Forge: everything is good to go there. ;) I guess that is the only "supported" jar mod.
StellaArtois
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by StellaArtois »

rowanunderwood wrote:This is looking absolutely stunning with build #30. For me, the calibration text is too big to read, but other than that calibration is working correctly. I messed around a bit in razor rubberbanded to rift mode, and I like it all except the razor rubberbanded part. I think I'll wait for an integrated sensor for my ducking and leaning fix (great job on it though). My favorite new feature since the last time I tried this is actually analog walking speed, in VR, instant acceleration is a huge cause of motion sickness. Also, decoupling movement from looking is huge! This mod is the VR experience I've been waiting for my whole life, and I didn't even have to wait for the consumer version :lol: !
Glad all our work is heading in the right direction. These sort of comments keep us going! :-)
mabrowning

Post by mabrowning »

rowanunderwood wrote: I like it all except the razor rubberbanded part. I think I'll wait for an integrated sensor for my ducking and leaning fix (great job on it though).
What wasm't optimal about the experience? Was it the feeling in-game, or the hassle of setting it up? In theory, you should be able to put it under the Velcro strap in the back and adjust the offsets from that.
StellaArtois
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by StellaArtois »

mabrowning wrote:
rowanunderwood wrote: I like it all except the razor rubberbanded part. I think I'll wait for an integrated sensor for my ducking and leaning fix (great job on it though).
What wasm't optimal about the experience? Was it the feeling in-game, or the hassle of setting it up? In theory, you should be able to put it under the Velcro strap in the back and adjust the offsets from that.
We hope to support that location for the Hydra soon. We need to adjust for head orientation being reversed and scaled if the hydra is on the back of the head.
StellaArtois
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by StellaArtois »

And rowanunderwood, any chance of another vid with #30? ;-)
rowanunderwood
Cross Eyed!

Post by rowanunderwood »

mabrowning wrote:
Implementation feels good, but having a controller strapped to your head feels weird. I'll give it another try when you have the defaults for attaching it to the rear of your head. Pulling the weights out of the hydra also would help.
rowanunderwood
Cross Eyed!

Post by rowanunderwood »

StellaArtois wrote:And rowanunderwood, any chance of another vid with #30? ;-)
There you have it. Now even more slower paced than the last one! Note that I'm not using positional head-tracking in this vid.
[youtube-hd]http://youtub.com/watch?v=eViAeeOqgc0[/youtube-hd]

Also a bonus making of timelapse, in which you see me fail to follow simple instructions!
[youtube-hd]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Unl42FB8pwQ[/youtube-hd]
StellaArtois
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by StellaArtois »

rowanunderwood wrote:
There you have it. Now even more slower paced than the last one! Note that I'm not using positional head-tracking in this vid.

Also a bonus making of timelapse, in which you see me fail to follow simple instructions!
LOL excellent! I especially loved the timelapse. Bloody calibration! :oops:
StellaArtois
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by StellaArtois »

rowanunderwood wrote:Implementation feels good, but having a controller strapped to your head feels weird. I'll give it another try when you have the defaults for attaching it to the rear of your head. Pulling the weights out of the hydra also would help.
Looking at that now. It's not going to be quite as accurate as having it on the front of your head, but nearly hopefully. Users will have to get some good head measurements though! ;-)
rowanunderwood
Cross Eyed!

Post by rowanunderwood »

StellaArtois wrote:
rowanunderwood wrote:

LOL excellent! I especially loved the timelapse. Bloody calibration! :oops:
Calibration works much better if you follow the instructions, the key is to look left, right and then immediately up, not left right back to center, then up . . . In my defense, I couldn't actually read the instructions cause they are zoomed in to bigger than the screen for me.
krisds
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by krisds »

Running beautifully on the mac as well. (I made sure that it's using your compiled version of the library. No issues this time.)

I don't know whether it's your work or that I'm getting much better used to the Rift, but this time I could stay inside for much longer without getting nauseous. In fact I only quit because at some point looking straight ahead didn't match the game's idea of looking straight ahead anymore.

For the calibration: could you perhaps indicate when you have detected left, right and up individually ? Or maybe ask the user to press a key at each extreme. I had to retry several times before it registered, and I wasn't sure whether I was doing something wrong. Some more direct feedback would definitely be nice.

Again, kudos on the great work!
StellaArtois
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by StellaArtois »

krisds wrote:Running beautifully on the mac as well. (I made sure that it's using your compiled version of the library. No issues this time.)

I don't know whether it's your work or that I'm getting much better used to the Rift, but this time I could stay inside for much longer without getting nauseous. In fact I only quit because at some point looking straight ahead didn't match the game's idea of looking straight ahead anymore.

For the calibration: could you perhaps indicate when you have detected left, right and up individually ? Or maybe ask the user to press a key at each extreme. I had to retry several times before it registered, and I wasn't sure whether I was doing something wrong. Some more direct feedback would definitely be nice.

Again, kudos on the great work!
Thanks! :-)

We're using the Oculus auto-calibration currently, which gives us no feedback other than a completion status. We can play around with that or use the manual calibration scheme to achieve what your looking for there. We're also going to try a caching scheme as well at some point.
Ericshelpdesk
Cross Eyed!

Post by Ericshelpdesk »

I turned my 9 year old loose into minecrift to see how well he'd handle VR sickness.
2 hours later of jumping off cliffs, mining straight down, flying around, no sickness whatsoever.

I'm very impressed with what you guys have achieved on this mod. The integration is spectacular and given the low resolution of the rift right now, minecrift is going to be the killer app that will keep our DK in use even after the consumer model is released.
yoshithedog
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by yoshithedog »

Updated classes.zip completely fixed the drift for me also.
After playing for a while, I am completely astonished by this mod (or rather Minecraft with this mod, because it's completely seamless!). I have no idea how you guys achieved it all. From simple Rift integration, it has evolved to all-inclusive VR mod, with Hydra support and all. And in so short time :woot
Now, I have two very minor issues:
-there appears to be a 1-pixel high horizontal, black line in the upper part of the screen.
-the crosshair is very small and often barely visible in front of lighter surfaces (like sand) due to Rift's poor color accuracy. I suggest making it surrounded by a black border.

Also, I can't wait for the gamepad support. Playing while standing is sooo much immersive! BTW - can you aim the crosshair with Hydra? Or is it just for positional tracking?
Jademalo

Post by Jademalo »

yoshithedog wrote:Updated classes.zip completely fixed the drift for me also.
After playing for a while, I am completely astonished by this mod (or rather Minecraft with this mod, because it's completely seamless!). I have no idea how you guys achieved it all. From simple Rift integration, it has evolved to all-inclusive VR mod, with Hydra support and all. And in so short time :woot
Now, I have two very minor issues:
-there appears to be a 1-pixel high horizontal, black line in the upper part of the screen.
-the crosshair is very small and often barely visible in front of lighter surfaces (like sand) due to Rift's poor color accuracy. I suggest making it surrounded by a black border.

Also, I can't wait for the gamepad support. Playing while standing is sooo much immersive! BTW - can you aim the crosshair with Hydra? Or is it just for positional tracking?
The crosshair isn't changed by the mod - You can edit it yourself. It's impossible to make it surrounded by black due to the way Minecraft works however. With a white crosshair, it inverts all colours underneath it, and with a black one it just acts... weird.

I would reccomend poking around in the texture files and editing the crosshair to try and fix that.
mabrowning

Post by mabrowning »

yoshithedog wrote:there appears to be a 1-pixel high horizontal, black line in the upper part of the screen.
Yep, this one is a known issue, but there wasn't an entry on the tracker. Now, its #33
yoshithedog wrote:the crosshair is very small and often barely visible in front of lighter surfaces (like sand) due to Rift's poor color accuracy. I suggest making it surrounded by a black border.
I realized that a few days ago when playing non-VR minecraft. The default crosshairs actually inverts the colors, not drawn white. I've added a new issue for this one; should be pretty easy to resolve.
yoshithedog wrote:BTW - can you aim the crosshair with Hydra? Or is it just for positional tracking?
Yes! Under Look/Aim controller option page, change the Mode: to Hydra. Enjoy!
Ziggurat
Cross Eyed!

Post by Ziggurat »

I understand that back of head position of the Hydra is not implemented in the current build, but is expected in an upcoming build?

I'm asking, because I think I'm getting my Rift tomorrow, and putting my Hydra under the head strap seams like less of an intrusion.

Also might I suggest you update the installation guide to suggest installing the D5 mod, it was the only one who worked for me, Windows 8 64bit, Intel Graphics HD 3000.
mabrowning

Post by mabrowning »

Ziggurat wrote:I understand that back of head position of the Hydra is not implemented in the current build, but is expected in an upcoming build?
Yep, we're working on it.
Ziggurat wrote:Also might I suggest you update the installation guide to suggest installing the D5 mod, it was the only one who worked for me, Windows 8 64bit, Intel Graphics HD 3000.
What others did you try? We basically replace part of optifine, and we are using 1.5.2 Ultra D3 as our base. Its good that D5 worked, but there will probably be some strange quirks. Non-Ultra versions definitely won't work.
Shofixti
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Shofixti »

Hey there, first post around here, just wanted to say that I've got this up and running with my Rift dev kit and love it! Minecraft lends itself very well to the VR experience and this mod does a great job of painlessly integrating it.

Me and my friends play on a 1.4.7 Feed the Beast server, and i'd love to be able to get the Oculus working while I play with them, but I realize it's probably not a trivial task to retrofit the mod for 1.4.7. Still though, if you folks could do that, or even point me in the right direction to doing that myself (I've plenty of Java experience) i'd be real grateful!
Last edited by Shofixti on Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ziggurat
Cross Eyed!

Post by Ziggurat »

mabrowning wrote:
Ziggurat wrote:I understand that back of head position of the Hydra is not implemented in the current build, but is expected in an upcoming build?
Ziggurat wrote:Also might I suggest you update the installation guide to suggest installing the D5 mod, it was the only one who worked for me, Windows 8 64bit, Intel Graphics HD 3000.
What others did you try? We basically replace part of optifine, and we are using 1.5.2 Ultra D3 as our base. Its good that D5 worked, but there will probably be some strange quirks. Non-Ultra versions definitely won't work.

I did not find the D3 as per your post. So I tried D2 which did not work.
After much frustration I caved in and tried D5. Its important to know that I have not actually been able to try to play, more than just destroying a block or two. I am getting my Rift tomorrow so I will try it more extensively as soon as I can.
Shofixti
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Shofixti »

Ziggurat wrote:
mabrowning wrote:

I did not find the D3 as per your post. So I tried D2 which did not work.
After much frustration I caved in and tried D5. Its important to know that I have not actually been able to try to play, more than just destroying a block or two. I am getting my Rift tomorrow so I will try it more extensively as soon as I can.
This is the version of Optifine that worked for me:
http://adf.ly/404181/optifined.net/adlo ... D_U_D3.zip
Ziggurat
Cross Eyed!

Post by Ziggurat »

Shofixti wrote:This is the version of Optifine that worked for me:
http://adf.ly/404181/optifined.net/adlo ... D_U_D3.zip
I will keep that file in case D5 gives me troubles, but since I already have the setup working as far as I can see so far, I will have a proper test run with the D5. I will report back of my findings.

The tracking status on my rift says it will be delivered tomorrow, so I can't try until I get it.
mabrowning

Post by mabrowning »

Shofixti wrote:Hey there, first post around here, just wanted to say that I've got this up and running with my Rift dev kit and love it! Minecraft lends itself very well to the VR experience and this mod does a great job of painlessly integrating it.

Me and my friends play on a 1.4.7 Feed the Beast server, and i'd love to be able to get the Oculus working while I play with them, but I realize it's probably not a trivial task to retrofit the mod for 1.4.7. Still though, if you folks could do that, or even point me in the right direction to doing that myself (I've plenty of Java experience) i'd be real grateful!
Fantastic! You'd be more than welcome to help out. We've licensed it under the LGPL and the code is available on GitHub. Build instructions are at the bottom of the README. Build scripts "should" work for Windows, but have been confirmed working on Linux (Jenkins build server runs that), and have a known issue with OSX (a decompilation failure, so it may be dependent on Mincraft+optifine version: 1.4.7 may work fine).

What we'd need to do to support alternative versions is to get Minecraft+Optifine decompiling with the right version of mcp. Then, we'd need to port the /patches/ directory to work on 1.4.7. Hopefully this shouldn't be too bad, I've striven to keep the changes to a minimum. We'd probably want to change the build scripts to support multiple versions (need at least a /patches/ per version, and probably an /mcp/ directory per version as well). There may be some minecraft internals we rely upon in /src/, so that may need to be ported, too.

A 3-way-merge between unmodified MC+Optifine 1.5.2 (base) / unmod MC+Optifine 1.47 (left side) / VR patched MC+Optifine 1.5.2 (right side) would be the right way to go here.

Do you have any experience with the forge build system? That is what I based the Minecraft VR system on, though I did write it from scratch so it may have some bugs. If you ONLY want to support Forge on 1.4.7 (reasonable; the only reason people still play the old version is for mods), things might get simpler (the current code use Java reflection to try to retain flexibile compatibility). However, then the build system would need to change pretty significantly to use the Forge build system instead of raw mcp. Hopefully this isn't too overwhelming!
Shofixti
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Shofixti »

A little overwhelming perhaps... But i'm getting right on fiddling around with this!

With the sheer amount of mods in FTB packs that use the Forge build system, my instinct is to tend more towards forge than raw MCP, but i'll be frank here, my Minecraft modding experience is limited at best... I'm going to tinker around with all this as best I can, but tinkering might be all that it amounts to!

Edit: The more I look into things, the more I realize I have no idea what i'm talking about. Get back to you after I fool around with this for awhile!
mabrowning wrote:
Shofixti wrote:Hey there, first post around here, just wanted to say that I've got this up and running with my Rift dev kit and love it! Minecraft lends itself very well to the VR experience and this mod does a great job of painlessly integrating it.

Fantastic! You'd be more than welcome to help out. We've licensed it under the LGPL and the code is available on GitHub. Build instructions are at the bottom of the README. Build scripts "should" work for Windows, but have been confirmed working on Linux (Jenkins build server runs that), and have a known issue with OSX (a decompilation failure, so it may be dependent on Mincraft+optifine version: 1.4.7 may work fine).

What we'd need to do to support alternative versions is to get Minecraft+Optifine decompiling with the right version of mcp. Then, we'd need to port the /patches/ directory to work on 1.4.7. Hopefully this shouldn't be too bad, I've striven to keep the changes to a minimum. We'd probably want to change the build scripts to support multiple versions (need at least a /patches/ per version, and probably an /mcp/ directory per version as well). There may be some minecraft internals we rely upon in /src/, so that may need to be ported, too.

A 3-way-merge between unmodified MC+Optifine 1.5.2 (base) / unmod MC+Optifine 1.47 (left side) / VR patched MC+Optifine 1.5.2 (right side) would be the right way to go here.

Do you have any experience with the forge build system? That is what I based the Minecraft VR system on, though I did write it from scratch so it may have some bugs. If you ONLY want to support Forge on 1.4.7 (reasonable; the only reason people still play the old version is for mods), things might get simpler (the current code use Java reflection to try to retain flexibile compatibility). However, then the build system would need to change pretty significantly to use the Forge build system instead of raw mcp. Hopefully this isn't too overwhelming!
Jademalo

Post by Jademalo »

mabrowning wrote:

I was having issues building on my headless Debian server earlier. Completely fresh git clone, frech MCP, everything installed including erm, whatever that source cleanup program thing is (Astyle!), but I could not get it to combine. Two files didn't work and were thrown back as partial or something when the install script was copying Minecrift's source into the MCP folder, which resulted in a huge compile failure.

I'll try it again and tell you what they are, hang on

EDIT: Got them

Code: Select all

> Applying patches
'patch -p1 -u -i ../../temp/temp.patch -d src/minecraft' failed : 1

== ERRORS FOUND ==

1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file net/minecraft/src/IntegratedServer.java.rej
2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file net/minecraft/src/RenderBlocks.java.rej
==================

> Cleaning comments
- Done in 82.79 seconds
== Reformating client ==
> Cleaning sources
> Replacing OpenGL constants
> Reformating sources

1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file net/minecraft/src/IntegratedServer.java.rej
2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file net/minecraft/src/RenderBlocks.java.rej
- Done in 4.98 seconds
mabrowning

Post by mabrowning »

Jademalo wrote: I'll try it again and tell you what they are, hang on

EDIT: Got them

Code: Select all

> Applying patches
'patch -p1 -u -i ../../temp/temp.patch -d src/minecraft' failed : 1

== ERRORS FOUND ==

==================

> Cleaning comments
- Done in 82.79 seconds
== Reformating client ==
> Cleaning sources
> Replacing OpenGL constants
> Reformating sources

- Done in 4.98 seconds

Would it be possible to see a full install.py log in a pastebin or something that isn't too spammy on the forums? Those are just decompile failure patches from Optifine; even I get those, its fine.
mabrowning

Post by mabrowning »

Well that wasn't so hard.
2013-06-30_17.46.06.png
I've got to get a build infrastructure in place, but thinking about it just kicked my butt into gear.

Haven't tested any kind of forge compatibility, yet, though.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mabrowning

Post by mabrowning »

Just got done "playing" about an hour on a FTB 1.4.7 server with some friends.

You're going to need a beast of a machine to do this. I was topping out at ~50fps. There can probably be some rendering optimizations, but with so many individual mods trying to render stuff, that's going to be tricky.

You can download a test build here. I had terrible time getting FTB launcher to load minecrift after forge and optifine, so I was using the MagicLauncher.

I configured it as the following:
minecaft.jar: unmodified 1.4.7.jar
Advanced:
- Base Folder: ~/.ftb/Ultimate/.minecraft/ (on Linux, symlinked to ~/.ftb/Ultimate/minecraft; (Note .minecraft vs minecraft) you could probably just rename/copy it on windows; Also, it may be %APPDATA%/.ftb/ Not sure where the FTB launcher stores mods there)
Mods: (all from the FTB instMods folder in the above mentioned directory)
- liteloader.zip
- MinecraftForge.zip (not sure what version; it reports "not compatible", but it seems to run fine)
- Optifine_1.4.6_HD_U_D5.zip (from here)
- JRift.jar (as usual)
- SixenseJava.jar (as usual)
- minecrift_1.0_beta_1.4.7_classes.zip from the Jenkins build #1 of minecrift-1.4.7

Then, it picked up all the Forge mods from ~/.ftb/Ultimate/.minecraft/mods and away I went!
Shofixti
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Shofixti »

Brilliant work Man! Can't thank you enough for that. I'll try it out myself when I wake up tomorrow.
Jademalo

Post by Jademalo »

Jesus, you are a beast mabrowning :o
Finally I can look at my mate's almighty dong tower in all its glory (Pending rift)

Out of curiosity, what are your PC specs? Mine is pretty beefy, but beefy is a relative term. (SLI 570 i2500k)

Also, having trouble logging this. Tee and > don't seem to play nice when you run mcp's .pys

EDIT: Got the install one, build is impossible since it floody putty with more crap than it can display
http://pastebin.com/x0Acgyxm
Last edited by Jademalo on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
mattyeatsmatts

Post by mattyeatsmatts »

No big deal but when using the Hydra for aiming it uses hand movement to move cursor in the world but have to use the thumbstick when in the item menu. I just found it a bit slow on the sensitivity side on the menu and confused me for a second when i couldnt get the cursor to move only to realize I was trying to use my hand to select and not my thumb.
Did you ever play around with it using only hand movement?

ps just notice you closed the Support positional tracking with a Hydra mounted on the back of your head enhancement on github :D
mabrowning

Post by mabrowning »

Jademalo wrote:Out of curiosity, what are your PC specs?
Desktop is pretty mild: Phenom II 9550, overclocked to 3GHz, Radeon HD 7850. Thats running pretty decently.
Laptop is an i7 3740QM @2.7GHz and GeForce 650M, though it is running OSX... so any Windows tests are through Parallels.
mabrowning

Post by mabrowning »

mattyeatsmatts wrote: Did you ever play around with it using only hand movement?
Ideally, I would. However, the hacky way I'm affecting the mouse means I can only do relative motions. I could probably track yaw/pitch changes from the controller and translate that into mouse X/Y changes, but it wouldn't be nearly as precise as getting true yaw/pitch->X/Y mouse coordinates. There may be a way I can feed absolute coordinates in, but I can't think of any at the moment (but its late).

Return to “Minecrift”