Star Citizen (Oculus Rift support for the Hangar Module)

WiredEarp
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Re: Star Citizen (Oculus Rift support for the Hangar Module)

Post by WiredEarp »

@ BloodShed:
I'm kind of done with spending $100+ on a video game anyway. I've been ripped off by way too many special editions and release date purchases of games. A few months later they go on sale for $20 (often with additional content) and I've realized it's just not worth it.
I've learnt to just buy CD keys for these games off CD key sites. Usually you can get access to a new release game for under $40. Most are around the $30 mark for newer stuff.

For example, I bought FarCry3 for $31 in the first month or two, compared to $70 or so on the steam store. Its even a steam version still... don't know why I'd want to pay double just to buy it 'officially' from the steam store!
Marulu
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Marulu »

They just announced they are going to release the Hangar Module tomorrow!

Source: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm ... e-Imminent

Visit my website! http://mushroomtomatoes.com/
Paintbrush
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Paintbrush »

I'm new to this... can someone tell me how much (and where) I must pledge to get access to Hangar Module demo?
Thanks!
remosito
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by remosito »

V1 of Hangar is without OR support

How to get Hangar: you need a full package. You can get them in the store link on the top.

I'd recommend Digital Mercenary (40$) and up as the digital Scout does not get you alpha and beta access!

:-)
Starcitizen - Elite:Dangerous - Xing - Gallery: Six Elements - Among the sleep - Theme Park Studio - The Stomping Land - Son of Nor - Obduction - NOWHERE - Kindom Come : Deliverance - Home Sick - prioVR
Virgman
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Virgman »

I saw my ship. It looked pretty good. I climbed the ladder to see it from above. Looked good from there too. Went inside of my ship and sat down in the cockpit. Looked around and got out. Wandered around and then I quit. No OR support. Not sure what I was expecting...

Return to “Oculus VR”