DDD Software (Tridef) Preview with Samsung HL-T 6189

Jahun
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by Jahun »

Well I didn't mean to say you were an official representative or anything, as it being your job.

But if someone posts, being clearly employed by a certain company, that person is sort of representing that company in some sense. I'd say..

Aaanyways. I didn't pay for it yet.. since it doesn't support dual projectors yet..

please let us know if some support comes up Simon, thx

(ps the site says it does, bit misleading)
RAGEdemon
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by RAGEdemon »

Open Mouth, Insert Foot.

Thank You Simon. Please understand that we are all greatly appreciative of you coming here and sharing the information with us. I think some of us are a little too excited, but can you blame us?

I for one, have stopped playing half way through BioShock awaiting to play the rest in glorious stereo when the DDD driver supports it.

And we would very much appreciate any more information you have for us. Please don't feel that you are in any way obligated to have the "company you work for" sponsor any site you post on. What you post isn't exactly spam or a shameless press release abusing the forums. The thread itself was even started by a stereo fan, not yourself or the company. And your responses have been nothing but professional.

Thank You once again. We all look forward to spending a lot of time with current and future itterations of your company's stereo driver :)

All The Best.
Windows 11 64-Bit | 12900K @ 5.3GHz | 2080 Ti OC | 32GB 3900MHz CL16 RAM | Optane PCIe SSD RAID-0 | Sound Blaster ZxR | 2x 2000W ButtKicker LFE | nVidia 3D Vision | 3D Projector @ DSR 1600p | HP Reverb G2
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

Simon, thanks for posting on our forums and sharing your knowledge with our members. As there is clearly a measurable benefit in getting involved with MTBS, I'm hopeful you will take steps to encourage formal participation internally at DDD. In the meantime, please continue posting. I'm sure you have a lot to share outside the scope of DDD - it's a big industry!

Members, thank you for taking a balanced look at DDD's interests and MTBS' interests. Out of fairness to the industry and our sponsors, I'm temporarily locking this thread until further notice.

Regards,
Neil

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”