iz3d, but with maxed separation, pls !

artox
Cross Eyed!

iz3d, but with maxed separation, pls !

Post by artox »

Can someone post a few images from iz3d taken at max separation. I would like to know how deep the image can be and all the shots that I've seen being uploaded here are with minimum (or so I think) separation and with a great deal of convergence, so that in an fps game the hand/weapon creates a pop-out effect, but everything else seems to be disproportinately small and war away. ( the toy box effect)
Welder
Certif-Eyed!

Re: iz3d, but with maxed separation, pls !

Post by Welder »

artox wrote:Can someone post a few images from iz3d taken at max separation. I would like to know how deep the image can be and all the shots that I've seen being uploaded here are with minimum (or so I think) separation and with a great deal of convergence, so that in an fps game the hand/weapon creates a pop-out effect, but everything else seems to be disproportinately small and war away. ( the toy box effect)
I have a pack of images I created from a few games, but that is in the office. But I could send it on Monday.
If you would like, please email me: welder AT iz3d.com and I'll be sure to send them to you.
artox
Cross Eyed!

Post by artox »

10x Welder, you've got a pm :)

Return to “iZ3D Legacy Drivers”