2 eDimensional questions

yuriythebest
Petrif-Eyed

2 eDimensional questions

Post by yuriythebest »

I have the eDimensional glasses and wanna save them from sitting in the dust. so I have 2 questions

1.I have a primary LCD monitor (for main use, also for viewing anaglyphs), because it's kinder on the eyes, and a secondary CRT monitor like so:

the eDimensional glasses are of course connected to the CRT. However, for the e-d activator thingy that makes the screen go in wavy horizontal lines so I can view interlaced images only seems to care for whatever monitor is the main one and tries to 'activate' my LCD. The only way to change that is to each time make the CRT the main one through the nvidia control panel which is very tedious and later I have to move all the shortcuts. How do I activate interlacing in a second monitor?

2. my second display is located to the left, not to the right as nvidia intended. How do I make the mouse go correctly between monitors (atm I have to make it go to the far right of the LCD and it appears at the far left of the CRT)
Oculus Rift / 3d Sucks - 2D FTW!!!
yuriythebest
Petrif-Eyed

Post by yuriythebest »

please help!
zoomin
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by zoomin »

Hey,

I've only just set up my multi display and am also having troubles getting things to popup on the second one. No programs seem to want to go fullscreen on it. I have found some programs will work better if you unlock the start menu and drag it do the second display though.

Also to fix your second desktop problem you should be able to go into display properties (right click the desktop and select properties/personalize, click the display tab/display settings) then it should show you a visual representation of your monitor set up and let you click and drag the displays to the orientation of your choosing.

Matt
yuriythebest
Petrif-Eyed

Post by yuriythebest »

thanks, that works

EDIT: also, a very strange thing happened. just for the sake of trying I ran e-d activator again, and got interleaving!!! Dragging the monitor to the left must have helped! Talk about killing 2 birds with one stone . tell me how that works out for you. also do you have msn messenger/Icq/etc?

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”