iZ3D Driver Supported Games

warface
One Eyed Hopeful

iZ3D Driver Supported Games

Post by warface »

Hi all,

iZ3D has decided to expand it's plethora of supported games, but because there are alot of games out there in the industry....we are asking our users to become part of the testing team.

We are currently implementing a simple list of "User Submitted Games". We will take the games that you submit on this thread and post them on our website with a link to your post. That way, if someone tries that game and can't get it to work, they will be able to contact you about how you got it to work.

Later on down the road, we will implement a system where you will be able to do this yourself. Something like a profile system where the game listed on the list is linked to your profile and such.

So....post in this thread about what games you play or have tried on the iZ3D monitor/iZ3D Driver that are not already on the iZ3D Supported Game list.

This will also give us a base for what games we should start testing and adding to the official game list.

I look forward to the flood of games to come. :) Let me know if you have any questions on this.

Regards,

Warface
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

This is a good idea. Check this out:

http://www.mtbs3d.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=51 (it starts here)

and

http://www.mtbs3d.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=66 (and gets moved here)

The gallery fields let members enter their specs, etc. The image could be a game screen capture, or a logo. We could create a special section just for iZ3D driver screen shots. Would this work equally well?

Regards,
Neil
Last edited by Neil on Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
warface
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by warface »

Yes....this would work. This way everyone can see that the game does indeed work and be able to check out the 3D effect before they go out and buy it.
Neil

Post by Neil »

Ok! We're all set.

I cleaned the gallery up a bit to be easier to get around, and iZ3D and NVIDIA have their own unique sections. The above links work.

Regards,
Neil
warface
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by warface »

If screen shots are too much, we are very interested in user supported games.

iZ3D is trying to expand it's list and we would like our users to help us out.

So....if you have a game that you know is not on our "official" list. (http://iz3d.com/t-supsupportedgames.aspx)

Please post the game that you've tested here and we will add it to our user supported list.

Thanks,

Warface
Neil

Post by Neil »

It's not necessary to have a formal screen shot in the gallery. A logo is enough. I'll get some images up myself later.

Regards,
Neil

Return to “iZ3D Legacy Drivers”