I was suprized to find this at a local flea market... (x3D)

Don't know the first thing about S-3D? Just bought your first pair of 3D glasses? Trying to figure out what to buy? Post HERE!
Cotelio
One Eyed Hopeful

I was suprized to find this at a local flea market... (x3D)

Post by Cotelio »

So... how do I use it? xD Or do I just resell? It's still unopened in package as of right now. I do have a couple CRTs lying around, and I wouldn't be opposed to investing in a better CRT monitor for this...

Although, if I'm going to spend too much on a CRT, I might as well just throw $133 at a Zalman monitor from a shady website |D ( http://cdfi.toolscameras.com/zalman-zmm ... NRDPQ#show )

Also: THAT GUY'S FACE! XD How could I NOT buy it after seeing that?
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: I was suprized to find this at a local flea market... (x

Post by cybereality »

Those will work with CRTs, but you will need an older computer to run them. Namely you need a 7000 series Nvidia card (or below) and Windows XP with old Nvidia drivers.

Personally, I'd probably take the gamble on the Zalman before investing in antique computer parts.
Cotelio
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: I was suprized to find this at a local flea market... (x

Post by Cotelio »

cybereality wrote:Those will work with CRTs, but you will need any older computer to run them. Namely you need a 7000 series Nvidia card (or below) and Windows XP with old Nvidia drivers.

Personally, I'd probably take the gamble on the Zalman before investing in antique computer parts.
Really? Damn, thought old shutterglasses + CRT monitor was one of the proposed cheap solutions in my original thread ages ago >: ( http://www.mtbs3d.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=13418 )

Actually, there are a couple Zalmans for similar prices on Ebay, and not TOO much more for the 24" model, time to go sell all my blood and buy one |D ( JK, only a couple pints... and just the plasma. )

Return to “I'm New To Stereoscopic 3D!”