Epson Moverio for sale!

Talk about Head Mounted Displays (HMDs), augmented reality, wearable computing, controller hardware, haptic feedback, motion tracking, and related topics here!
PalmerTech
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Epson Moverio for sale!

Post by PalmerTech »

Not mine, I promise! But wow, this is already for sale!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/See-through-Mob ... 373wt_1270" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Epson Moverio for sale!

Post by cybereality »

Nice.
ancjob
Certif-Eyed!

Post by ancjob »

quite pricey for what it's worth !
android - limited functionality - i will skip this
Synexious
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by Synexious »

Take the 1 off the front. $200 is what it's worth... actually, $150 would be better.
ancjob
Certif-Eyed!

Post by ancjob »

Aphradonis wrote:Take the 1 off the front. $200 is what it's worth... actually, $150 would be better.
why bother even ? this thing is a joke....
Synexious
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by Synexious »

I thought the FOV was 35 degrees, not 23! Lol that's the worst I've ever seen! I would pay $25 then, just out of curiosity, ugh! I just liked the small form factor and portability. But of course the ST1080 is small and portable as well. If the ST1080 is actually released, I will try eliminating my use of physical screens altogether. :D
PalmerTech
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by PalmerTech »

Eh, keep in mind that this is higher resolution than most Android phones, and that 23 degrees is also larger than the FOV you will get with any phone display, and probably most tablets! ;) The price is a bit much, but if the Android dongle was also a phone instead of just a media player, I would gladly pay in the same range as an unsubsidized high end phone ($600-800). If an HMD phone like that was on contract with a cell phone company, it would probably cost less than $200 with a 2 year contract!
ancjob
Certif-Eyed!

Post by ancjob »

PalmerTech wrote:Eh, keep in mind that this is higher resolution than most Android phones, and that 23 degrees is also larger than the FOV you will get with any phone display, and probably most tablets! ;) The price is a bit much, but if the Android dongle was also a phone instead of just a media player, I would gladly pay in the same range as an unsubsidized high end phone ($600-800). If an HMD phone like that was on contract with a cell phone company, it would probably cost less than $200 with a 2 year contract!
Naughty U palmer :D - gimme some cool news regd st1080 if u went to CES'12 so that i fall in love again just like i am with my acer iconia W500...still dreaming of carrying a 1080p monitor in my pocket..it will make a perfect companion with iconia W500. :lol:

Return to “General VR/AR Discussion”