VR at CES 2012

Talk about Head Mounted Displays (HMDs), augmented reality, wearable computing, controller hardware, haptic feedback, motion tracking, and related topics here!
PalmerTech
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

VR at CES 2012

Post by PalmerTech »

Hey guys!

I have not really been responding to PMs and threads lately, was out of state and busy most of the time. Now that I am back, though, I need to plan what booths I am going to visit at CES!

Any suggestions for virtual reality/HMD/3D related stuff I should be looking at? Here is my current list:

I am in the process of getting a demo of the Sensics Natalia, which is probably going to be the highlight. :D
ginhead
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: VR at CES 2012

Post by ginhead »

Really interested in reading anything on the Natalia…

Any idea if the Zeiss Cinemizer is going to be shown? Seems like they should have made some progress in the last year…
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by cybereality »

I'd just like to know if those new Vuzix glasses are any good. They really look like they can be the real deal for doing AR in public and not looking like a cyborg.
Johnny-Mnemonic
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by Johnny-Mnemonic »

Yeah, mainly looking forward to new Vuzix, and Natalia from Sensics.
Oculus Rift, Vuzix Wrap 920 AR!, Vuzix VR920, Liquid Image MRG 2.2, Razer Hydra, P5 Glove, Microsoft Kinect, TrackIR5, 2 x Hillcrest Labs Freespace tracker, Fujifilm finepix real 3d w3, GeForce 9800GT 1Gb, GeForce GT 430 1Gb, DELL XPS 17 l702x with GeForce 555 GT 3Gb, and good-old VFX1 setup

Return to “General VR/AR Discussion”