Lucas Films ramps up marketing for Star Wars Episode 1 in 3D

Find a good article? Got a news story to share? VR, AR, 3D...it's all good! No self promotion please.
gisabun
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Lucas Films ramps up marketing for Star Wars Episode 1 in 3D

Post by gisabun »

Already a burger joint in France [HQed in Belgium] have advertised the Darth Vader burger, Dark Burger, Jedi Burger and probably others just in time for the opening of Star Wars The Phantom Menace in 3D.

Yeesh!

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2012/01/d ... -that.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

[the Dath Vader burger looks like it's been torched by a flame thrower!]
Gae43
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Re: Lucas Films ramps up marketing for Star Wars Episode 1 i

Post by Gae43 »

I'd be more interested if George Lucas was offering these 3D conversions for free to all the loyal Star wars fans who have paid for and bought all the re-releases of these films over the years. I mean, how much money does the guy need?
I'm making a stance now. I love the Star Wars films but George Lucas has had all the money he's going to get from my wallet.

Gae43

P.S. OK, I might weaken and rent them one day! :lol:
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by cybereality »

I don't know. I think I'd have to see this one in theaters.
WiredEarp
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by WiredEarp »

I consider the 2nd trilogy like the last 2 matrix movies. I try to pretend they didn't happen at all.

The best Star Wars is the first trilogy, laserdisc THX release. All the original movies, just remastered with great sound.

Everything since is aimed at preschoolers. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Return to “User Contributed Immersive Technology News & Announcements”