Anyone got a Zalman Update ?

ribuck
One Eyed Hopeful

Anyone got a Zalman Update ?

Post by ribuck »

Has anyone got a Zalman update yet ? Last rumours i heard were the 1st then the 4th of march. Obviously these never happened.

Anyway for anyone who is interested here is the latest email i got from Zalman last night 3rd March.

Dear Valued Customer,

We would like to first thank you for your interest in ZALMAN. I apologize for the lack of support at this time and would like to provide you with accurate and prompt information, but we are unable to determine from the support inquiry which cooler and motherboard you are referring to (we are in the process of fixing the support inquiry form). If you are talking about the new Trimon Vista drivers, we are working closely with NVIDIA to deliver them to you as soon as possible and ask for your patience in advance. We do have an imminent expected release date, but I do not want to “tease” you with it. It is very soon – I will tell you that much. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. I will notify you personally when it is released. (granted that it is the Trimon Vista driver you are looking for)

Best Regards,

Support/ZALMAN

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”