Anaglyph 1st Timer

Don't know the first thing about S-3D? Just bought your first pair of 3D glasses? Trying to figure out what to buy? Post HERE!
Mopheus
One Eyed Hopeful

Anaglyph 1st Timer

Post by Mopheus »

Hi, I'm from Argentina and my options to get the right lenses for anaglyph is almost none... so I've been trying to get the best filters available here (which is really almost nothing) and I have a doubt maybe someone can help me address:

Is it possible to check if the best one for a color ? I mean, If I activate the driver in a game, I usually close one eye (blue side) and see no ghosting, but when I close the other eye (red side) I see much ghosting... so, am I wrong or this filter is not the right one ?

If so, it is possible to test it in a simplier way that entering a game an activating 3d ? Maybe using a RED screen or something like that ?

Thanks a lot,
Martin.
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Anaglyph 1st Timer

Post by cybereality »

Anaglyph is always going to have some ghosting, its not a perfect method. Although some filters are better than others, and its also dependent on the display you use, its still going to be an issue. I found the Pro-Ana anaglyph glasses to be the best overall, with relatively low ghosting. The Pro-View (sometime called Pro-X) are also good. If you want, I could send you a free pair of paper glasses. They are pretty good, though maybe not as nice as the plastic ones I mentioned. But it would give you something to compare to. Just send me a PM with your full mailing address and I can send you the glasses (this offer is available to anyone, feel free to send me a PM). Also, if you need some help importing glasses (like Pro-Ana, etc.) you can send me a PM and we can work something out.

Return to “I'm New To Stereoscopic 3D!”