Neil, I have a Request..

The_Nephilim
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Neil, I have a Request..

Post by The_Nephilim »

Hi Neil,

Fitst Off I would like to thank you for this site and your involvment in the S3D World.. S3D is the Best especially for gaming..

I wanted to ask you some questions regarding a Small Group dedicated to making a AH64D Helicopter Simulator "Combat Helo". Flexman is the Main guy.. I had asked Flexman if there will be Native S3D Support and he had said that they have NO S3D Equipment and no resources to go out and buy the Required Equipment to test the Game with..

Now Since you have ties to some of these S3D companies I was wondering If We (well mainly You) could get a hold of a minimum an S3D Monitor and some S3D Glasses for this Company. Could there be any way Flexman could get a hold of the companies themselves to try and get a hold of some S3D equipment For Free or Donated??

I had aske Flexman to contact you and post here on the Forums But NOt sure if he has or not?? So, I am taking the initiative in trying to Help this Small Flight Sim Company Get Hold of some S3D Equipment..

Well let me know if You or anybody on the boards has any ideas to get this to Happen?? I would and so would the flight Sim Community appreciate any assistance in this sim supporting S3D....

Thank you
Gerald
Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1 GHZ / ASRock Phantom 4 AC/4 Z590 Motherboard / G. SKILL Trident Z 64GB - 4000mhz / eVGA 2080Ti 11gb / SoundBlaster Z / HP Reverb G2 / HOTAS Cougar / Thrustmaster MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2 / :shutter
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Neil, I have a Request..

Post by cybereality »

For what its worth I will send them a bunch of anaglyph glasses for free:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu3tMQt0PMc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”