Questions from a new user of IZ3D 22" monitor!

Omu
One Eyed Hopeful

Questions from a new user of IZ3D 22" monitor!

Post by Omu »

I bought this monitor yesterday, and I manage to install corectly I say. I obtain 3d stereo in some of the games that are in the list, like: Armies of Exigo, C&C: Tiberum Wars, Hellgate London. Butt no matter how I configure from hotkeys, I didn' t obtain the clear imagine, all around the zone where I make nice 3d, the objects was doubled. In Armies of Exigo for example no matter what I select form Nvidia drivers, the game starts in window mode! The most best 3d stereo it was in C&C: TW, butt with dubled objects like I say. And finaly in Hellgate london, besides the same problem, I see my gun double!
I want to know if it's normal this thinks, and how do i can make better 3d stereo in games!
LukePC1
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by LukePC1 »

1) Did you try to use the Nvidia drivers only? Iz3D has it's own driver, which is quite good.

2) The seperation of Hud and weapon are, because they are placed at a bad position. How does an object directly in front of your face look like? Do you get it in focus, or is it seperated, too? :)

--> you might get better results with higher Seperation and less convergence (in-screen-Effect. Like a window)

please see this Thread, if you wish detailed information :wink:
Play Nations at WAR with this code to get 5.000$ as a Starterbonus:
ayqz1u0s
http://mtbs3d.com/naw/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AMD x2 4200+ 2gb Dualchannel
GF 7900gs for old CRT with Elsa Revelator SG's
currently 94.24 Forceware and 94.24 Stereo with XP sp2!
Omu
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Omu »

Thank you for your answer, no, I didn't use Nvidia 3d stereo dirvers, i use just IZ3D driver. I front of my eyes the image is clear (ok), just around the croshair (for example). Rest of it is doubled, butt not as much as the gun!
Omu
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Omu »

It is possible to save the settings of IZ3d driver specifically for a game, for future use? I mean for an RTS game has some settings, and for another game (FPS for example) another settings!
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

Isn't that done automatically? It seems like the driver writes the values in the profile every time you change anything. If you want to have different settings in the game at different points you can use the numpad 7,8,9 for 3 different s-3d settings (per game).

cheers
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D
Welder
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Welder »

Yes, that is automatic.
Omu
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Omu »

Those numpad key (7,8,9) have presets settings? Or I can save my settings over them! I didn't have the time to try this yet, I am at work 9 or more hours! :(
Welder
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Welder »

Omu wrote:Those numpad key (7,8,9) have presets settings? Or I can save my settings over them! I didn't have the time to try this yet, I am at work 9 or more hours! :(
When you start up any game, it uses preset Numpad7. Some games have default 3D settings, and some don't (they default to 20% like in the driver control panel)

If you press NUMPAD8, unless you have already overwritten it with your own, it will switch to the default 20%, BUT, if you adjust it yourself, it will overwrite that with your own settings.

So, you can save your own settings to keys 7,8,9 just by adjusting them in game.
Omu
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Omu »

This is a great news. It's much easy to save the settings for a future use in games!

Return to “iZ3D Legacy Drivers”