subway train arrives 3d

Find a good S-3D side by side video on YouTube? Share it here!
yuriythebest
Petrif-Eyed

subway train arrives 3d

Post by yuriythebest »

Enjoy!

[youtube-hd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKGMFI_7ABQ[/youtube-hd]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKGMFI_7ABQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Oculus Rift / 3d Sucks - 2D FTW!!!
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Re: subway train arrives 3d

Post by Likay »

The presence in 3d-videos are way greater than 2d and it almost feels like being there! I really enjoy those from your town and neighbourhoods.
Over all nice ones from you!
What kind of format does the w3 film in? Is it true 2x720 or 720 squashed image?
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D
yuriythebest
Petrif-Eyed

Post by yuriythebest »

Likay wrote: What kind of format does the w3 film in? Is it true 2x720 or 720 squashed image?
hi! it gives out a 1280*720 dual videostream avi (not sure what the correct term is but basically if you open it using a regular player you only see 1 view- if you drag it into a video editing package/stereo movie maker you see both views)

Unfortunately due to the limitations of my current video editing software the actual output is 2048*720 not 2560*720 and the aspect ratio is then fixed using youtube tags. (I hope to fix this in the near future)

The Fuji 3d is epic- I have an HD 3d camera rig but it's the size of a (large) cellphone and fits in my pocket.
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by cybereality »

Very cool. I still want to get one of these bad-boys but the price has been keeping me away. How do you feel about the 24fps limitation? I like the look of 30fps, not sure if it makes much of a difference for YouTube though.
yuriythebest
Petrif-Eyed

Post by yuriythebest »

cybereality wrote:Very cool. I still want to get one of these bad-boys but the price has been keeping me away. How do you feel about the 24fps limitation? I like the look of 30fps, not sure if it makes much of a difference for YouTube though.
From what I've experienced in video editing thus far the "30fps ideal" is only important in games (I honestly don't know why -could be the response time or maybe game engines work better at 30fps- I just don't know)- but when it comes to video I don't really see any difference. Also, "30fps on the minoru3d/aipteki2" are very different since there the fps changes on light conditions -here the fps is constant and smooth.

Return to “Favorite Online S-3D Videos”